And it really wasn't hard!
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    2 fun sized snickers. Not bad..
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    There's tons of candies, chips, left and my sister even brought cup cakes from her work.

oAUeZ.gif
  • tmbowen12
    tmbowen12 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I caved. x-x

2 mini mars bars
    2 Old Dutch brand snack sized chips (sour cream and BBQ)
    2 mini caramilk bars
    2 fun size m&m (milk chocolate and peanut)
    1 mini Wunderbar
    1 mini Crispy Crunch
    1 jolly rancher
    1 mini Smarties
    1 Twix
    1 halloween chocolate cupcake with icing
    5-6 ish (maybe more) pilsberry halloween cookies
    3/4 package of Tangy Zangy candy blue raspberry flavour
    3.4 box of slowpokes (chocolate, caramel, and peanuts)
    1/4 can of Pringles multigrain ranch chips

I hate looking at the list now that I put it all together. o-o
    Time for some butt kicking tomorrow. XD

It's okay..I caved in too.

Me three!!!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I caved a bit too, but I ate light this morning because I knew I would want SOME chocolate and SOME nom nom.....

So I had four mini DARK chocolate Hersheys... oh... divine... oh wait, I also had... GAWD FORBID....ONE Peppermint Pattie thingie.

That's it.

Yeah, I'm sure I'm off my "calorie" zone by at least 100 but you know what? I didn't even put it in my food diary to count because honestly it can suck my long french-manicured, middle finger! LOL! Seriously! It is ONE day. JUST one day.

I refuse to beat myself up for it. You want to know why?

Halloween is my FAVORITE day out of 365 days in the year.

Thanksgiving? Xmas? Blah. Whatever. THOSE are EASY for me. Funny eh? I'm probably one of FEW that has always only eaten a "normal" portion of food on those holidays even until now.....

The fact I (and my friend) did not contribute to "childhood obesity".... by handing out TOYS and fun stuff they could have for years.... the joy in the kids faces... the fact that we were offering something DIFFERENT... wow.... I swear, it was so cool!!!!! It was my third (ish?) year of doing "toys" and "different" for Halloween... I think it was her first... I'll have to VF....

I know we did good. Teenagers told us we were the "best house EVAHHH".... and parents talked to us more than normal.. and one couple, who had tanglings with the law... talked to us for over a half hour (in between trick-or-treating children and I asked them to please stay until the kids/parents left so we could talk more while we did our "mini-intervention")..... it was a night I won't forget soon.... lots of laughs, kids excited they could pick from TWO bowls of coolness..... ahhhh.

Yeah. Tonight rocked. :)

It's a good feeling to feel you made a difference...........................
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure I had close to 20 mini chocolate bars a few nights ago plus other junk food. So I think you did much better than I.
  • alie001
    alie001 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I didn't have any halloween candy, only because I know me...I have a strong resemblance to Gollum once I taste chocolate. I have a box of 140 mini chocolate bars in my pantry I wasn't home to give to the kids here. I will sniff the cardboard if I need to but I will not open them.
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    Options
    12 snickers mini's
    6 fruit chews

Almost stayed in the green!! Almost!!
  • positivepineapple
    positivepineapple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I had some and I'm still under my CALORIC GOAAAAAL!!!!!!!!111

tumblr_mcfa4s1WRw1re4gdpo1_500.gif

Hell yeah! Send some faxes! Do my taxes!
  • positivepineapple
    positivepineapple Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    But yeah I had too much candy.... The only sweets I've had in almost a week though.
  • HakunaMatata519
    HakunaMatata519 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I ate way more than my fair share BUT stayed under my calories goal which is ALL I care about lol
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    was wondering when this topic would show up.

Didn't eat any candy though. Would have if it were available, but stuck at work.
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    5 Pumpkin Spice Hershey Kisses. The least Halloween candy I've eaten my entire life...
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie. My dinner consisted of a piece of chicken and all the kit kats in a bag of various halloween candy. Im not even mad at myself lol.
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Me and I'm paying for it now:

3 Crunchie mini bars
    1 Fudge

I haven't had a chocolate bar for over 6 months, considering I used to eat a Kit Kat Chunky once a day. My belly is on it's own journey this morning.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Guilty!

I had:

1 McVities Galaxy cake bar
    1 Chocolate Squashy Cockroach
    1 Chocolate Eyeball with popping candy inside

BUT.... I pedaled like a loony on stationary bike for 30 minutes afterwards!
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    Halloween was rescheduled here due to the hurricane. We probably won't get to take the kids out because I have to work OT the night they rescheduled it to make up for the time I had to call of because I lost power. We will probably just buy the kids candy and let them have a pizza night. Luckily I will be working a long shift and won't be near the candy.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    define "some"...LOL

#Iwonttellifyouwon't!!!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    3 fun size Reese's
    2 pouches of Bottlecaps
    3 pouches of Sweetarts
    1 banana Laffy Taffy

It could have been worse. :laugh:

ETA: I just remember a fun sized peanut M&M also.
  • Road_2_success
    Road_2_success Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was good, did not have any not even one! I took the kids out so had a two hour walk out of it and that keep me from eating them :)