Mike’s Daily Rant 11/1/2012 Topic: Trick Or Treat

Options

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    GREAT outcome! I am sure your fellow spinners appreciated your initiative! We have a new spin room at the gym I go to...I have to admit, I'm a little intimidated- I've never taken a spin class before.

I say go do it. You will love it.!

I might be sneaky about it, and just test out the room when no one is there, just in case I flop out on the floor like a fish, after a few minutes! But I'm willing to give it a shot! Thanks!

Great idea. Let me know how you like it.
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    LOLOL, the Super Bowl is a "major holiday" :laugh:
  • _shortstack
    _shortstack Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love your posts!!! They make me smile...you describe situations so well!!! :-)

I agree, I love his posts, very well written.
    :drinker:
  • katieheston
    Options
    RIGHT ON, Brother! Man, I don't know you - but I am SO stinking proud of you right now. You did it for yourself, and didn't let someone else's lazy day get in your way. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with someone taking a day off. But you don't have to let it affect YOUR choices. Congrats!
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    bump...will read later.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    LOLOL, the Super Bowl is a "major holiday" :laugh:

Why Yes it Is!! LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I love your posts!!! They make me smile...you describe situations so well!!! :-)

I agree, I love his posts, very well written.
    :drinker:

Thank You! That makes me feel good.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    RIGHT ON, Brother! Man, I don't know you - but I am SO stinking proud of you right now. You did it for yourself, and didn't let someone else's lazy day get in your way. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with someone taking a day off. But you don't have to let it affect YOUR choices. Congrats!

Thanks New Friend!
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! The choices you made when a snag came into your plan show that you have changed for good and those 200lbs you have lost are goon forever! You could have simply left the gym, like i'm sure many would have, when your class was cancelled, could have even grabbed candy on the way out! But you didn't, you made the best of the situation and sounds like you had a good time doing it! I'm sure all those people in the class you lead were sure glad you were there to help them make a better decision and get that workout done. Congrats again!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    That's awesome!! The choices you made when a snag came into your plan show that you have changed for good and those 200lbs you have lost are goon forever! You could have simply left the gym, like i'm sure many would have, when your class was cancelled, could have even grabbed candy on the way out! But you didn't, you made the best of the situation and sounds like you had a good time doing it! I'm sure all those people in the class you lead were sure glad you were there to help them make a better decision and get that workout done. Congrats again!

Thank You! It was quite awesome and they actually bragged about it in class today.
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    You make me wanna join a gym.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    You make me wanna join a gym.

GO!!!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Your life just seems to be a constant stream of edification... Are you sure you're real, not a fictional character? They could make a Mike Montana show, with a 30 min episode per rant!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Your life just seems to be a constant stream of edification... Are you sure you're real, not a fictional character? They could make a Mike Montana show, with a 30 min episode per rant!

LOL all of them dont qualify as rants. However, many of them really make me think about life in general. Either way I am real and a TV show would be fun but Im not a great actor just me. It would have to be a reality tv show.
  • Kimluvmy4
    Kimluvmy4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Losing weight yourself is a big deal alone, but inspiring others to take that healthy road and essentially save lives is gargatuan!!! Well done. You inspire me daily!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Losing weight yourself is a big deal alone, but inspiring others to take that healthy road and essentially save lives is gargatuan!!! Well done. You inspire me daily!

Thanks Kim!!!
  • Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Way t o go, Mike! :)
  • recee96
    recee96 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Now that's using your time wisely! I love it!!!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    You just started a revolt against Clarisse... it's started by one person question the establishment, and then people follow and then the Queen is dethroned and a new King will rise!

I for one do not tolerate such shenanigans and self motivation in the GYM kingdom, I hope she responds brutally and swiftly for questioning her wants to par-take in the enjoyment of the sweets offered by the Halloween gods.

hahahaha
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Way t o go, Mike! :)

Thanks