Replies

• rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Checking in...33 year old mom of 2!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    From what I have seen there are a lot of great looking moms... what one thinks pretty someone else might not.

Being a mom is pretty in itself... take pride in the fact that you brought life into this world :heart:

We're so crafty, we make people!

:laugh:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    32yr old Mom to a 15yr old, 12yr old & 3yr old:tongue:
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    From what I have seen there are a lot of great looking moms... what one thinks pretty someone else might not.

Being a mom is pretty in itself... take pride in the fact that you brought life into this world :heart:

Takes pure talent :bigsmile:
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

Next time someone asks me if I have a superpower, I'm going to tell them I turn sperm into people.
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

lol..not just people though..cute ones
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

Next time someone asks me if I have a superpower, I'm going to tell them I turn sperm into people.

ha:) Love it
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options

lmao... thats just awesome
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and my kids are 22, 18 and 16. For the first time in years I had someone hoot and whistle at me while I was pumping gas. I had to look around to see if they meant me lol. They yelled yeah you hot blonde! woo hoo beeped etc. lol. I just cracked up laughing. My daughter was in the car laughing and said see mom! I told you you're looking smokin hot! lol
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    LOL this makes me think of the new programming NickJr started. Does anybody else watch Nick Mom? Probably just me hahaha...they have some stand up comedians that are pretty friggin hilarious. There was a joke I was going to reference in this post..uhmm but I forgot what it was in between waiting to type it up :grumble: my brain has gone ka-put these days
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I'm 46 and my kids are 22, 18 and 16. For the first time in years I had someone hoot and whistle at me while I was pumping gas. I had to look around to see if they meant me lol. They yelled yeah you hot blonde! woo hoo beeped etc. lol. I just cracked up laughing. My daughter was in the car laughing and said see mom! I told you you're looking smokin hot! lol

That's fabulous!! :drinker:
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    ....my brain has gone ka-put these days

And THIS is the TRUE definition of a mom! LOL:laugh:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    I am not sure about hot, but I am most definitely a PROUD Mum and Grandma

431193_10150652790323769_495219953_n.jpg
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    I've noticed since I have been working out I look people in the eye now instead of avoiding eye contact. I may not look better but I feel better, more empowered if that makes sense. My 11 yr old and I were at his Fall Festival and the next school day a little boy asked him who I was"? He said I was his mom. The little boy said wow shes pretty for a mom. My son was like ooookaaay. He said see mom your not fat after all.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I've noticed since I have been working out I look people in the eye now instead of avoiding eye contact. I may not look better but I feel better, more empowered if that makes sense. My 11 yr old and I were at his Fall Festival and the next school day a little boy asked him who I was"? He said I was his mom. The little boy said wow shes pretty for a mom. My son was like ooookaaay. He said see mom your not fat after all.

I love this...."for a mom"! LMAO! I can imagine how it would make your son a wee bit uncomfortable! :laugh:
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    My oldest is 16 and his friends thought I was his
    "hot sister" which weirded me out at first then I realized it was actually a compliment. But my oldest absolutely can't stand for me to show any skin.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    You rang?
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Checking in....33yrs old with a 16 son!! yep...I dont mind being called a MILF!! ;)
  • FloridasFinest
    Options
    <---- Mama to the most amazing 3 yr old lil fella EVER! Wouldn't trade it for the world!

Hot mama? Heck yes! :wink:
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    <---- Mama to the most amazing 3 yr old lil fella EVER! Wouldn't trade it for the world!

Hot mama? Heck yes! :wink:

*high five*