Hot moms

Options

Replies

• prairiedawg2014
    Options
    well i don't know if i would say im hot.....but maybe not too bad for a gramma of 6, oldest son is almost 35, and 2 other sons 32 and 30, and i will be 54 in a few months
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I dont believe hotness can be measured in weight, shape or any 1 specific trait...Hotness is within, and when you got it, you just got it, and when you know it, you drive us guys crazy!

I wish more women had this attitude about ourselves and other women!
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom!! Does that count?? :P

Prove it..I got my c-section scar to prove it ..what you got?

No c-section here...even though I begged for the damn thing! My epidural didnt work...they attempted it 5 times...yes...literally 5 flippin times. Doc said in his 25 years he never saw anything like it. Only thing that got numb was my right thigh for a few minutes. They attempted it so many times because they has maxed out the damn pitocin. Then for some damn reason they really think that attempting to numb me to stich up my episiodomy(sp?) would work. Doc about got kicked in the head at that point!

No c-section here either. Had both completely natural. On my first one, the doc numbed me for stitching the episiotomy but half way thru I started feeling the stitching. He looked up & said, "are you feeling that?" I wimpered, "mmm hmm" & his reply was "huh, must have a bad batch of ladicaine". He proceeded to finish & I felt every stitch (as if just having natural birth wasn't enough pain!) It was all worth it tho; they are amazing & I can't imagine my life w/o them! LOVE being a Mom!
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    toot! toooooot! lol
  • 05saleengirl
    Options

No c-section here...even though I begged for the damn thing! My epidural didnt work...they attempted it 5 times...yes...literally 5 flippin times. Doc said in his 25 years he never saw anything like it. Only thing that got numb was my right thigh for a few minutes. They attempted it so many times because they has maxed out the damn pitocin. Then for some damn reason they really think that attempting to numb me to stich up my episiodomy(sp?) would work. Doc about got kicked in the head at that point!

No c-section here either. Had both completely natural. On my first one, the doc numbed me for stitching the episiotomy but half way thru I started feeling the stitching. He looked up & said, "are you feeling that?" I wimpered, "mmm hmm" & his reply was "huh, must have a bad batch of ladicaine". He proceeded to finish & I felt every stitch (as if just having natural birth wasn't enough pain!) It was all worth it tho; they are amazing & I can't imagine my life w/o them! LOVE being a Mom!

My mom had c-section with both my sister and I. Her horror of a birth story with me was literally enough of a reason that I never wanted kids. Eventually I changed my mind. But...I was freaking out about the childbirth at first...all while pregnant. Then my friggen luck and the epidural doesn't work. II remember looking at my mom and husband both and said i TOLD YOU this would happen to me!. And honestly, it really wasnt' that bad. I pushed my lil girl out in 10 minutes. Probably because I could feel enough to get her the heck outta there!! lol No drugs in my pregnancies I think made for quicker labor. Ecept for the pitocin, the crap is the devil...fricken pure evil.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options

OMG...I have to admit I thank the good lord every day that BOTH of my Epidurals worked like a charm!! Not trying to brag, but THANK GOD! LOL
  • WiLaCr
    Options
    I have a 19 year old... booya!

I also have a 19 year old...toot toot!
  • Jass_mal
    Jass_mal Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I think I have a bit of hotness. I have 3 beautiful girls who are 6, 3(will be 4 this saturday), and 18 months.

Toooooot!
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I dont believe hotness can be measured in weight, shape or any 1 specific trait...Hotness is within, and when you got it, you just got it, and when you know it, you drive us guys crazy!

I like guy! :drinker:
  • 05saleengirl
    Options

Agreed...I wish we all did as women too. I don't think for most women it's UNintentional to be like that. I blame hormones lol
  • karylee44
    Options
    mom here.. not so much hot though.. i am 45 with three kids.. 14 son and 11 year old boy/girl twins.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options

basically it doesn't matter how you look but how you feel =) If you feel hot and you feel sexy, who cares what others think!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options

Agreed...I wish we all did as women too. I don't think for most women it's intentional to be like that. I blame hormones lol

I don't know. I think it has a lot to do with insecurity more than anything. Women who are truly confident and secure don't feel the need to put themselves or other women down for not fitting some ideal.
  • bugzinc
    bugzinc Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    toot! toooooot! lol

Thats one hot zombie mom.
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

I would like to add that guys with attitudes like yours drive us crazy in return!
  • bugzinc
    Options

Agreed...I wish we all did as women too. I don't think for most women it's intentional to be like that. I blame hormones lol

I don't know. I think it has a lot to do with insecurity more than anything. Women who are truly confident and secure don't feel the need to put themselves or other women down for not fitting some ideal.

Sadly, Some Women let idiot men put them down to often. Stand up and do you boo boo (lol, a Kevin Hart Reference)
    As they Say, shake what ya mama gave ya, and be proud of it!
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    From what I have seen there are a lot of great looking moms... what one thinks pretty someone else might not.

Being a mom is pretty in itself... take pride in the fact that you brought life into this world :heart:
  • bugzinc
    Options

I would like to add that guys with attitudes like yours drive us crazy in return!

LOL...Well damn...I hope its a good kinda crazy....And If Im out of line on this blog feel free to kick me out. I saw the title and thought here's a spot where I can go say congrats to all the hot moms for going above and beyond every damn day!
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options

LOL...Well damn...I hope its a good kinda crazy....And If Im out of line on this blog feel free to kick me out. I saw the title and thought here's a spot where I can go say congrats to all the hot moms for going above and beyond every damn day!

I think you're ok here... that stomach certainly is! great job there!
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options

Thanking God my epidural worked LOL. I held out til I was about 8cm then I HAD to get it lol. I couldn't take it no more. You still feel all that damn pressure of them coming out though haha. I had the shakes like a fiending crack addict afterward though. That Pitocin is a B!tch. I had contraction after contraction and was laughing watching tv, soon as the dr broke my water I had to get the oxygen mask and was grippin the bed rail for dear life LOL. She was like..this is your first? I said YES she said oh hunny youre doing so well I was shaking my head nuh uh nuh uh lol. Poor dad had just left out 3hours prior to head out of town for oil field job and missed the birth so I panicked. Luckily though, he was born 2 hours after my water broke and within about 3 sets of pushing. He came flying out and the dr almost dropped him (seeing as he peed on her on his way out :laugh: :devil: ) way to grace us with his presence huh :bigsmile:

ETA: to fix quote mishap :)