Any Holloween Candy NSV's

Options
13»

Replies

• dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    I just ate 1,222 calories of candy.....................might go back for more.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I don't do the 1200 cal regime, so after getting my important nutrients for the day, I ate several pieces of my favorites - logging each one. No guilt. No more deprivation - just healthy choices and moderation from here on out... oh... and busting some muscles lifting.
    I just ate 1,222 calories of candy.....................might go back for more.
    I ate candy without bingeing, purging, taking laxatives, or restricting calories!!! WHOO!
    I ate 700 calories worth of candy one day this week, but I was still at my caloric minimum/maximum :p

To all the folks that aint necessarily "feeling" this thread too much, I say to you ALL...

Good for you, guilt and deprivation is not cool. Self-control and Will Power is cool to me. Everyone is on their own unique and butt/gut kicking journey--this isn't a one size fits all journey NOR my way NOR your way for that matter) is the only way nor any such mess:wink: . What's good for some, will not be good for others and visa versa. Just as you are please with what you've done ( and I'm please and cheering you on too), I'm super please with what I've done. So you rock this thang in your way and I'll mine. Call it what you will, I feel like a first class winner and the only difference between you and me is our paths on getting to the prize of slim and trim-dom is a different one. Just wanted to add that and glad that you've ALL replied too. :flowerforyou: I'm proud of you ALL--Halloween candy eaters and not, I say more power to you and us ALL! WOOT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!