AVOCADOS!

Options
2»

Replies

• mareeee1234
    mareeee1234 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Chicken + Avocado = match made in heaven

And for breakfast, I luuurve avocado and tomato on toast :)
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Avoacdo Smoothie!

In a blender, I put 1 cup of skim milk, ground flax seed, a scoop of vanilla protein powder, 1 tsp agave nectar, and a whole avocado, some ice and blend.

So yummy!
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I eat avocados ALL THE TIME.

The fastest and simplest "recipe" I have is this:

1 avocado
    1 serving frozen, diced, grilled chicken
    cheese
    salt
    pepper

Cut the avocado in half and seed it. I heat up the chicken in the microwave for 1 minute then place it on top of the halves and cover with cheese, salt and pepper. Stick in the microwave again for 2 minutes and serve. So simple and so tasty.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    ~I love them chopped with chopped pears and sweet onions on spring mix or baby spinach with a drizzle of poppy seed dressing.

~Sliced on a hamburg with a slice of feta cheese, sweet onion and dill pickle slices, gives a lean burger a new twist.

~Guacamole 4 ripe avocados- 1 fresh lemon or lime squeezed, 2 big heaping tbls of salsa salt peper and 1 clove of garlic mashed

I use a beater make whip my avocados smooth then stir in the other ingredients, keep it healthy and dip celery sticks, zucchini sticks carrots or any favourite vegetable.

Cheers:drinker:
  • caroldot
    caroldot Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I love to take a slice of wheat toast, spread it with avacado, chop a hard boiled egg on top and hit with a few drops of hot sauce. So yummy - full of protein and will keep you full for a while!