Friday HOT topic! At what point in a relationship

Options

Replies

• rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Never did the full brief thing even at my heaviest.
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Guys wear them all the time so why can't I?
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts are acceptable.

granny panties are not.

or, save the time and dont wear any.
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    who wears panties??

this!

im not even sure what those are... :huh:
  • thecapaccino
    Options
    I don't ANY woman who doesn't have undies that covers the whole butt!

Men- these women are simply lying their arses off!

For goodness sake, they might as well claim, they shave their pubic hairs religiously and legs during winter without fail!

If a man wants you he doesn't give a crap about your undies...he wants WHAT IS UNDER them undies!

Please people...get real and stop being internet freaks!

I love to wear sexy undies...but wouldn't lie, even to strangers, to say that is all I wear!
  • The more the cover the quicker they come off? A lace boy short always seemed sexier to me that some tiny thong
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Are boyshorts/cheekys considered "full heiney" panties?

In that case, they are always acceptable in my opinion. I haven't worn thongs since I was in high school and I don't miss them one bit.

If my decision in types of panties doesn't please a guy, then something's seriously wrong with him because last I checked they're not having sex with my underwear, but with what's under them. lol
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Are "full heiney" panties acceptable and ok... and not relegated to only being worn on "laundry days"

the same day *kitten*-less chaps are considered ok

Depends who's *kitten* is in the chaps...
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Never Never Never! I don't see how people where full underwear! Thongs/g-stings for me please! I mean they are going to wind up there anyways, might as well start with them there. HAHA
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I don't personally wear them nor do i wear that floss underwear either...BUT....Ladies its about what makes you comfortable right...Guys love it or go with out...
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I don't mind that my wife wears her full back stuff all the time. That way I can have the sexy stuff to wear myself. :tongue:

Wonder if these stiffs in ties next to me in this meeting know I have one hot f--king pair of lace panties on now.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    It all looks the same in a pile on the floor.
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Lol....all you young things will be singing a different tune when you reach my age!!! So glad I'm confidant and secure enough to wear comfortable underwear everyday AND in front of my bf!!! Yea...sometimes I break out the fun panties for some giggles....but it's not a requirement for him to find me desirable :blushing:
  • Regular, full-butt-coverage pantaletas can be just as nice as the more revealing kind. Especially if they're black. Black panties in any style are hot.

Proof: If you can look at this and tell me this isn't sexy, you're a LIAR.
    ztj11f.jpg

wow that is not sexy! Too much surgery and botox!

I was mostly referring to the underthings, not necessarily the person :(

(Even though I do think that the person is also extremely sexy. And while she has had plastic surgery, I feel the need to point out that most of the face is makeup. Because she's a drag queen so she's a man so without so much makeup, she looks much more like a man.)
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Only when my vagina is bloody.

There are other ways to say what you are trying to say that would not have given me the mental picture I now have. :sick:

I concur.

I agree with the abouve poster...eeewww

Shark week! bwahahaha
  • AZDreamgirl
    Options
    I don't even own a pair of underwear... all thongs... yes even for workouts. Or rather not have any on. I have more than enough thongs not to run out on laundry day and even if I did I would wear my sweats or shorts with out any. lol who would know?
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I don't mind that my wife wears her full back stuff all the time. That way I can have the sexy stuff to wear myself. :tongue:

Wonder if these stiffs in ties next to me in this meeting know I have one hot f--king pair of lace panties on now.
    [/that will be our little secrete}
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Regular, full-butt-coverage pantaletas can be just as nice as the more revealing kind. Especially if they're black. Black panties in any style are hot.

Proof: If you can look at this and tell me this isn't sexy, you're a LIAR.
    ztj11f.jpg

wow that is not sexy! Too much surgery and botox!

How about the fact that's a man (she-man, manshe, shim idk?)
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Who needs underwear anyway.