Friday HOT topic! At what point in a relationship

Options

Replies

• want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    for those ladies who go COMMADO...power to you girls.....I never felt comfortable without any panties unless it was under the sheets
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    While I'm a big fan of cute undies - he could care less. It's what's inside them that matters - whether they are full, string, or otherwise not to be found but in a crumpled little pile on the floor. :)
  • want2belean
    want2belean Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    for those ladies who go COMMADO...power to you girls.....I never felt comfortable without any panties unless it was under the sheets
    [oops....COMANDO]
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    the kind referred to as granny panties? I think I've only ever worn those when I was pregnant.
  • Also, as somebody who wears pretty much only dresses and skirts, I feel extremely uncomfortable wearing panties that don't cover at least 3/4 of my butt. What if there's a gust of wind? What if I have to sit down on an extremely cold seat? What if I come out of the bathroom with my skirt accidentally tucked in to my underwear? I don't want everyone to see my butt!
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Are "full heiney" panties acceptable and ok... and not relegated to only being worn on "laundry days"

Whenever you WANT to wear them, that's when it's okay. Otherwise, you're setting your new relationship up for disappointment in the end. Be yourself and everything else will fall into place. If your SO is that picky about what kind of underwear you use then they're probably too immature to understand what is truly important in a relationship.
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Regular, full-butt-coverage pantaletas can be just as nice as the more revealing kind. Especially if they're black. Black panties in any style are hot.

Proof: If you can look at this and tell me this isn't sexy, you're a LIAR.
    ztj11f.jpg

wow that is not sexy! Too much surgery and botox!

I was mostly referring to the underthings, not necessarily the person :(

(Even though I do think that the person is also extremely sexy. And while she has had plastic surgery, I feel the need to point out that most of the face is makeup. Because she's a drag queen so she's a man so without so much makeup, she looks much more like a man.)

I was going to say this. You can tell she's drag. Or at least I could.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Regular, full-butt-coverage pantaletas can be just as nice as the more revealing kind. Especially if they're black. Black panties in any style are hot.

ztj11f.jpg

How about the fact that's a man (she-man, manshe, shim idk?)

Show some sensitivity. I believe they like to be called vaginally challenged.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I wear thongs 90% of the time. The only time I don't is if I have my period. Even then I wear string bikini.

ETA - I have NEVER worn granny panties! Not even while pregnant with any of my 4 kids.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I've only ever wore "full heiney" panties... if I buy something new my hubby just throws it on the floor and says it looks fine there. he doesn't care what it looks like as long as it's easy to remove. and I have never sacrificed my comfort for a guy's pleasure. butt floss is not my thing

and for the record, I'm talking bikini, not the big ol' granny things that look like you could sail a boat with them

This! Even when I wore string bikinis they still covered my bootay! But my hubby doesn't care...as long as they're easily removed!:wink::drinker:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options

ztj11f.jpg

(Even though I do think that the person is also extremely sexy. And while she has had plastic surgery, I feel the need to point out that most of the face is makeup. Because she's a drag queen so she's a man so without so much makeup, she looks much more like a man.)

What is going on with his face?
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    who wears panties??

my thoughts exactly... !
  • FluffyNoMore26
    FluffyNoMore26 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Any time you want sweetie! I mean if he can't handle it he ain't worth it!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Whatever I choose to put on my *kitten* should be acceptable if you would like to get in my panties.
  • KellyMirth
    Options
    I vote never...ever.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    What are ...pahn.... tees?

:laugh: I like this answer, I'd rather go without than put up with butt floss anyway.
  • dawson55510
    dawson55510 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Start as you mean to go on lol
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I wear them all the time. I just change them if it looks like we are gonna end up in that direction, or I make sure they come off *really* fast. It doesn't seem to deter him one bit. I wear bikini cut or boy shorts most days......

See, this is the only opinion of women's underwear that I have. As long as it comes off "really fast", it's all good with me. ;)

Moreover, you can't polish a turd, nor hide a gem. Sexy underwear won't help if you are ugly, and you can wear a potato sack if you are a supermodel.

For me, you couldn't be further from the truth. I think clothing accentuates highlights or diminishes flaws. I have seen moderately attractive women that dress sharp and know how to highlight their positive features and they look freaking fantastic. Presentation is a big part of the picture. I've known really hot women that dress frumpy and not very stylish and they are not very appealing to me. But, maybe I'm superficial that way. I like sharp well-dressed women that look well put together.
  • Regular, full-butt-coverage pantaletas can be just as nice as the more revealing kind. Especially if they're black. Black panties in any style are hot.

ztj11f.jpg

What is going on with his face?

It's a lovely face. That's just not the best picture (and it doesn't help that it's super zoomed out and resized to be small, but I was only posting it for the underwear, as this topic is about underwear!)

tumblr_mcetcl9UAV1qasid6o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mcecxsSm8K1qasid6o1_500.png

Lovely lovely face. With some work done (lips and cheeks I know for sure, but I don't know what else) but still perfectly lovely.

Show some sensitivity. I believe they like to be called vaginally challenged.

Most men who do drag aren't trans.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    For me, you couldn't be further from the truth. I think clothing accentuates highlights or diminishes flaws. I have seen moderately attractive women that dress sharp and know how to highlight their positive features and they look freaking fantastic. Presentation is a big part of the picture. I've known really hot women that dress frumpy and not very stylish and they are not very appealing to me. But, maybe I'm superficial that way. I like sharp well-dressed women that look well put together.
    [/quote]

Well said!