I HATE MY SCALE!

Options
13»

Replies

• RLehotsky
    RLehotsky Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your comments and support I would love to have all of you in my support closet. So if I haven't added you already please feel free to add me. We may not win the battle alone but as we stand together the pounds will fall.
  • MagicWhispers
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like;)
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    When I first started, before I joined MFP, I gained 8 lbs!! I'm trying to get rid of those now, I'm not totally sure what I was doing wrong, but I'm doing a lot better now :smile:
  • vidald
    vidald Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I hate my scale too! My boyfriend was tired of me being cranky and hid it on me! I have just started too and it is so hard to see if I am loosing. Feel free to add me! Sometimes I just like to rant like you too!
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    This is why I have my hubs hide the scale and only weigh in once a month.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Yes, we all must learn, that ALL scales are inherently EVIL! They will mess with our deepest feelings of insecurity and TAUNT us for eternity :devil:
  • zanaedreamwalker
    Options
    I understand totally. Remember that working out will add on muscle and work off fat, and you will actually be thinner, even though the muscle weighs more than fat.

Sometimes I think scales are made to torment people. I will swear that they stick at a certain weight. :) Don't let it discourage you.
  • jjltrader
    Options
    I only weight in once / week and I picked first thing Wednesdays, right out of bed.. Allows me to "cheat" a bit on the weekends and still burn those calories off before I step on the scale. If you are exercising and maintaining a small calorie deficit the weight will come off. In my case it comes off a lot slower than it goes on. The calorie deficit is important but so is what you consume, a low calorie diet of snickers bars sounds yummy but will kill your weight loss.