Looking for other friends with open food diary :)

Options
I'm new to the site, I'm 30 years old with a nearly 2 year old daughter. At my last weigh in I weighed 224.8lbs. I'm looking for friends who log and have an open food diary because I'd love to get new ideas for how to incorporate more variety. Especially want friends with a similar amount of weight to lose, I'm aiming to lose around 75 lbs.

Long story short, this was what I weighed as a 14 year old, got down to 145 by the time I was 17 and stayed around that weight for almost ten years until 2008-2009. Lost my job unexpectedly and didn't really realize how much my self esteem was tied to my job. Gained it all in about 4 months post-layoff.

Anyhow, taking care of it now and looking for friends to make the journey more interesting. :)

Replies

• ljdsmith
    Options
    i have an open food diary! anyone feel free to add me.
  • Determinedkate
    Options
    My diary is open too and anyone feel free to add :)
  • IamNhappy
    IamNhappy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • fromthicktofit
    fromthicktofit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too! :]
  • Sweetsugar0424
    Sweetsugar0424 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. I am 32 years old with a MUCH older son. I'm 5'10 and my top weight 7 years ago was 225 lbs. I lost 65 lbs back then, got injured and gained a lot of it back. This year I started again in January weighing 203 lbs and am now 165 lbs with just a bit more to lose. I may be further along in my journey, but it sounds like your goals are very similar to mine.

Welcome!
  • MsPrettyAmazing
    MsPrettyAmazing Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary as well, feel free to add...
  • dawnangel32
    Options
    Feel free to add me, mine is open as well!
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Flutterloo
    Flutterloo Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. My diary is viewable by friends, and I wouldn't mind helping motivate people :-)
  • ChangingAmanda
    ChangingAmanda Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Anyone can add me. I'm still getting the hang of this.
  • dezu73
    Options
    I'm open too. I started at 226 and lost alot of pounds prior to finding this site. I seem to fluctuate between 176 and 180. The last 20 or so pounds has been a struggle, but I haven't been making the best choices. I have started back at 1200 calories a day and hope to stay on track till it's gone, and to get me through the holidays.
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Me as well. :)
  • UnderCoverWearMom
    Options
    You can add me! I was 340lbs when i started and i am now 310.. I Have 100lbs to lose by June so i can go into the police academy!
  • MissPreciosa
    MissPreciosa Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Anyone is welcome to add me :-)
  • Kimaw65
    Kimaw65 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    my diary is open and we have similar weight loss goals and current weight. Feel free to add me
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my diary and add me if you like... I am a little older than you (36) and have a 6 year old daughter. I started at 253 and want to lose at least 75 lbs, possibly more, but I have not been that "small" since I was a kid, so I will re-evaluate once I get there. :happy:
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, happy to add anyone. I'm older than many people here (55) and menopause is creating a whole new struggle. I like to cook and try new things, I'm always trying to make something delicious that will keep me under my daily allotment.
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Sorry about the delay guys! It looked like this thread had no responses, then I opened it and see all of you! Oops, don't know how I missed that, I'll be adding as quick as I can. :)
  • jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Also anyone else with an open diary please add me too. I really like looking at what others are eating to get ideas.
  • footychick907
    footychick907 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Mines open add me :-)