Looking for other friends with open food diary :)

Options

Replies

• chynatowngirl44
    chynatowngirl44 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    my food diary is open, feel free to add me as well
  • cechapman10
    cechapman10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I think mine is open. :0 Though I'm older, I also have a little one (15 months) that I need to be physically able to chase.
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the site, I'm 30 years old with a nearly 2 year old daughter. At my last weigh in I weighed 224.8lbs. I'm looking for friends who log and have an open food diary because I'd love to get new ideas for how to incorporate more variety. Especially want friends with a similar amount of weight to lose, I'm aiming to lose around 75 lbs.

Long story short, this was what I weighed as a 14 year old, got down to 145 by the time I was 17 and stayed around that weight for almost ten years until 2008-2009. Lost my job unexpectedly and didn't really realize how much my self esteem was tied to my job. Gained it all in about 4 months post-layoff.

Anyhow, taking care of it now and looking for friends to make the journey more interesting. :)

My diary is open. I eat mostly healthy but I don't plan much, I just eat what I feel like mostly balanced. I'm super petite and older and have a low RMR so my calories are a bit lower than others. I've been maintaining for over a year and lost 60 lbs and what I do works for me and I don't need any judgements. My doctor approves and checks my blood work on a regular basis, I'm strong and healthy, and I have never had ED nor do I now.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, so add away :)
  • berkman12
    berkman12 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too. i think mine is open
  • firemanfive0
    firemanfive0 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...my diary is open and i feel i eat 'normal' food. my end goal is to be down about 80lbs(32lbs so far)
  • moniraq
    moniraq Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My diary's open. Anyone can feel free to add. I try to be as supportive as possible! :happy:
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. Anyone feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Knock yourself out. I'm 30 with 2 kiddos and a workout-a-holic.
  • em3317
    Options
    I think mine is open, started this today. Looking to lose 90 lbs. I have a 18 month old son. Would like to make some friends so add me, if anyone wants too.
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    My diary is open too - anyone feel free to add! I feel that it's easier to support my MFP friends if they have open diaries and it's fun to get new recipes and food ideas :smile: welcome!!
  • Jaytee79
    Jaytee79 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent...anyone else can also add me. I might not post every day but I always am supportive of the friends that stick with me :)
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    My diary and my mouth are always open. Feel free to add.
  • kureiko
    kureiko Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, anyone is free to add me. :)
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am going to send you a friend request. I keep my diary open and I have a similar goal as you! :)
  • AdriannaSky
    Options
    I would love to be friends! My food diary is open to all as it makes me want to be good with how much I eat. :laugh:
  • klenroberts
    klenroberts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open. Anyone feel free to add me. :)
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Mine is open! Feel free to add me, I am 29, 5'11, with 87 more lbs to lose!
  • 20tulipgirl20
    Options
    Congrats on pesuing weight loss!! I am constantly on MFP and have an open diary, so feel free to add me
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and log everyday. I am almost at target but will still log in even when at target.. Anyone can add me the more the merrier.