Replies

• TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    It's A Wonderful Life
  • Hellguy76137
    Hellguy76137 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I hope I don't lose my man card for this but....

.... any love story that the wife gets me to watch and one of them dies in it will get me every time.

OK, I need to go kill something and lift something heavy so I can stay in the man union. Afterwards I will celebrate by drinking beer and doing something stupid so my buddies can all laugh at it. Se what you made me do?
  • velardem7
    Options
    As a kid, My Girl made me shed a tear...only one, haha
  • RobKarmic
    RobKarmic Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Any movie where an animal dies :(
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    "Sleepers" starring Brad Renfro, Brad Pitt, Robert De Niro, Kevin Bacon, Dustin Hoffman and Jason Patric.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1piB0xIkvUU
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bill_from_Philly
    Options
    Rudy, Brians Song or Old Yeller...I heard Marley and Me would do it too but won't watch it lol.
  • rwhawkes
    rwhawkes Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Field of Dreams - I have to watch that one by myself, lest I let on that I can be touched.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    My husband isn't on here, so I'll answer for him.

War Horse.
    I was balling like a baby, looked over cause I was embarrassed, and saw tears streaming down his face :heart:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Another one, the opening and closing scenes (Normandy American Cemetary) in Saving Private Ryan. Those scenes get me every time too.

This. Reminded me of talking to my grandfather about his experiences. Didn't "man up" much better at his funeral.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I hate being the last guy on a thread like this! Anyone, anyone? AWKWARD
  • passmetheducksauce
    passmetheducksauce Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    John Q- the scene when denzel is at the bedside talking to his son right before he planned on giving his heart to him.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Clueless.

Such a happy ending.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    finding nemo
  • DarthH8
    DarthH8 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Twilight. I don't even have to watch it. Just knowing it exists does the trick.
  • awforrest
    Options
    The last 5 minutes of Field of Dreams. Thankfully I first saw it at home so I wasnt humiliated in the theatre.
  • jsukhan
    jsukhan Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    The very end of A Time to Kill with Samuel L Jackson.
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    If you didn't bawl like a baby all through Schindler's List, you have no heart.

Also I'm a huge sap. Just about every Disney movie ever made, and many many many in between.
  • marvelprime
    marvelprime Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I haven't cried at a movie.
    Scar pisses me the hell off when he makes Simba run. Anyone that manipulates a child in that way is an evil mofo bastich....
  • bmiller211
    bmiller211 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I really appreciate you making this thread so now I know which guys on MFP to not pursue (in case I ever had the desire) as I cannot handle men crying unless it's the death of an immediate family member. So thanks!
    harsh!!