exercise commitment

Options
2»

Replies

• ldmfabric
    Options
    Hi all - I know I'm starting a tad late, but I'll join you guys on the 5 days a week. This morning I did 30 min on the treadmill (speed of between 5 and 6) and then this cool snowboard conditioning workout I found on YouTube. My dogs do the same thing with muddy paws. Glad I'm not the only one. They're worth it though. :wink:
  • Hustler2g3
    Options
    I will join you! before the summer hit, I was working out 5 times a week, so I fell off since may and gained 24lbs, so I will def be doing it with you. I did the treadmill for 35 minutes (interval jogging and speed walking 4.5-5.0 speed) this morning burning = 300calories. After work I did treadmill (intervalJogging and speed walking 4.5-6.0 speed) for 40 minutes buring =400
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I worked out on the elliptical machine for an hour today. So that makes 3 days in a row so far (Sun-Today). I'm hoping to at least make it through Friday and then I'll probably take Saturday off again. :smile:

My roommates dogs do the same thing with the mud too! Luckily they aren't mine though so I don't have to clean it up after them. :laugh:
  • Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    hustler2g3- Glad to have you a part of this group! WTG on the exercise!
    Aggiefan: awesome job on the eliptical!! You can definately make friday :happy:
    Saturday is a good day to rest :bigsmile:
    We are half way there!!!::glasses:
  • AggieFan2011
    Options
    I've gotten my 5 days in a row and now I'm going for 6 tomorrow! :happy:

Keep it up everyone you can do it!:smile:
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I am committing to exercise 5 days a week at least for 30 min. Anyone want to join me?

I want to join. I'm exercising 6 days a week, monday is my day off and the day I mess up my diet because I go out with hubby and we eat out all day.

Please add me as friend
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 DS level 2 Day 1 today. It was hard though compared to level 1
  • Zoeegirl
    Options
    Hey girls, hope things are going well for you :happy: sorry I was MIA my computer died :sad: I have a kindle now (early Christmas) so I will be on here more regular again :happy:
    keep up the hard work- we are changing our lives here!! :flowerforyou:
  • AggieFan2011
    Options
    I am happy to report that I decided to not take Saturday off after all so I am now up to 8 days in a row! The length and intensity kind of fluctuates day to day, but the point is that I'm setting aside time to be active and burn some calories off! Yay!

I hope everyone else's exercising is going well also! :smile:
  • Zoeegirl
    Options
    WTG Aggie!!! I need your motivation!
    Yesterday I did racquetball for 2 hour (I logged it as 1 because it seemed like too many burned cals, I would rather go lower then higher when it comes to exercise cals)
    Today I cleaned for about 3 (I logged as 1 hour for same reason)
    I was helping my hubby clean his office, we hauled books, up and down standing on a chair, going through papers, vacuuming, etc... I already have a bad back and after all that it is pretty sore, but it felt good to get so much accomplished. Tomorrow we should finish :bigsmile:
    hope you have had a fabulous week!!