If you were to move.... far far away, where would that be?

Options

Replies

• mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    I live in Sweden/Europe and have moved quite a bit (from Germany to the US and back to Germany, then to Sweden) and would move to some place warm and less rainy. :)
    Southern Europe or the US again, Florida or California would be fun for a while.
  • lglahti
    lglahti Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm from small town Saskatchewan, Canada. Bitter cold winters and hot dry summers, I'd trade it anyday for the beautiful beaches of The Dominican. If only I wasn't surrounded by my family....
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    From Tiny Town Eastern Canada, I'd go to somewhere in Brazil. The wildlife, unexplored areas and uncontacted tribes of people have always fascinated me
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I'm from Florida USA, but I would love to move to Montana USA. :) Or Fiji lol
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    If money and such realities weren't an issue, I'd like to buy a big RV and travel all over the US. See the sights, find the hidden treasures of towns and decide along the way where we'd make a permanent home.
    That sounds amazing! Im from CT but would love to go back to San Diego. Loved it there
  • enigmachik
    Options
    From Boston, MA to Taipei, Taiwan :)
  • Rhia55
    Rhia55 Posts: 247
    Options
    From Rhode Island, I'd like to move to a Southern state or West to California, or maybe overseas somewhere beautiful
    I know I can't be alone, figured I'd ask MFP world.
    Lets be honest, we are mostly dreamers making dreams into reality :)

Trade you! I want to live in Rhode Island!
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    Options
    I live on Vancouver Island, in Canada, and in the summer there is nowhere else I want to be. It's like living in a resort every day. Warm, with lovely beaches. But we get rain all winter, so then I would like to be in Mexico or Costa Rica, or Ecuador. Anywhere cheap and sunny with beaches.
  • leiaface
    leiaface Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I live in Southern California, but if i could move anywhere i'd move to Ireland for a while and also to New York for a while.
    I will be taking my first trip to New York at the end of January and have been dying to go to New York for as long as i can remember.
    My goal is the lose 30 pounds by the time i go to New York.

One goal, one dream at a time. :)
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    From Chicago: to San Francisco, Boston, NYC, London, Reykjavik, Tokyo, Sydney... the possibilities are endless....
  • AnnaMolly17
    AnnaMolly17 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm from LA, originally from Europe. Would love to move to NYC, I absolutely love the energy of the city. A girl can dream....
  • doublegLA
    Options
    Would love to move back to NY! or Monaco, my other fave city
  • samb330
    samb330 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    From Ohio to Southwest Florida or Hawaii.
  • ilinx
    ilinx Posts: 34
    Options
    If I could move anywhere I'd love to go from Germany (I currently live in a rather rural area) to a really big city like New York, Tokyo or Singapur for a while. After that I'd like to live in Canada or Skandinavia..<3
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    From Georgia to Hawaii---Visited there but really want to LIVE there!!
  • no_stagnation
    Options
    Eastern or western coastal Canada, or south west England, or France
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    New Zealand. but home is where the heart is, and my hearts in Wisconsin... where i have to wake up 30 minutes early in the winter to clear snow off my car... *sigh*
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    That's an easy question to answer - the Seychelles.
  • Melodymunchkin
    Melodymunchkin Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Africa would be my idea of heaven!
  • moniraq
    moniraq Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Saving up as we speak to buy a little home in Italy!! I'd settle for the south of France or the sunny coast of Spain, but my first choice will always be Italy!