30 day shred wanna join?

Options

Replies

• erayne
    erayne Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! BTW it's free on you tube! I stream it from my xbox. =) I love 30 DS, I tried it once before, then we went on vacation and I never started it back up!
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im glad to see so many people wanting to join me :)) Monday is fast upon us dont forget to weigh in and get your beginning measurments. Happy shredding ladies
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I have a question for those who have done it how do you log it in into exercise ?
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I just researched the calories typically burnt and created a new exercise, called 30 day shred level 1, some people just log it in as circuit training though.
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Great !

I wanted to let everyone know that I have a 6-7 hour difference with you so if im quite for awhile its cause ill be sleeping :)
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    OK everyone tomorrow will start our challenge !!!

Ill need your Starting weight
    goal weight for level 1,level 2 and level 3

I will keep track i wish I could track your measurements too but with the little guy its hard
  • painauxraisin
    painauxraisin Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Where do you live? Most people are asleep when I'm on here!
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Greece you?
  • bobbieejo
    Options
    ok so third time is a charm for me but I am going to stick to it this time. I also just had a baby but I was carrying it for another family so I dont even have the taking care of an infant "excuse". Whats even worse is my two year was asking to workout yesterday.... she brings me the dvd and says work out mommy work out!....and I still didnt do it!

I want to be a better example for her and more fun! and I need to lose these pounds already! :)
    Incidently I just got measured on WED so I will have a very accurate progression. Granted i have lost inches and weight since giving birth but I have not hit that goal yet!
    Looking forward to being a part of this challenge! :)
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    As of this morning I'm 152.6 (give or take, as I'm PMS'y)

Arms 11.5"
    Thigh 22.5"
    Upper waist 32"
    Lower Waist 38"
    Hips 38"
  • plus_chocolate
    Options
    I want in and
    CW: 226 (big chica)

Arms: 16
    Waist: 40
    Hips: 47.25
    Thighs:30.38
    Bust:46.28
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    Ill need your goals for level 1 2 &3
  • aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will join in. I just started level 1 today. I will take my measurements and weight and post them later today. I have done the workout's before but never made it through the 30 days. How often is everyone else going to do the video. I know your supposed to each level for 10 days. Are you going to do 10 days in a row or take days off in between?
  • jacksmummy09
    Options
    And me please??
    I did the 1st day today but will do measurements ect tomorrow if thats ok
    Would like to loose at least 7lb
    Jenna :)
  • kirstina_23
    Options
    I dont know if i can do it everyday i will try for as many days as i can
  • n2thenight24
    Options
    My goals are currently just to stick with it! maybe 4 lbs lost by the end? I'm not really familiar with this, so don't want to set unreasonable goals, and I have no idea what unreasonable would be, lol. If that makes sense.
  • kaaylaa101
    kaaylaa101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hey, i've just completed day 4 :)

for those wondering how to log it in, this is what i saw on another forum post:

--This is apparently from Jillians website "30 day shred calorie burn - 3.267 calories burnt per pound every hour. Multiply by weight to get how many calories per hour you would burn and divide by 3 to get each 20 minute work out. ~ taken from Jillian Michaels website --

Hope it helps. I log it as circuit training for 20 minutes then change the calorie to the calculation of the above sum

:-)
  • aairs1
    aairs1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    So here are my beginning stats:
    CW: 182
    Chest:42
    Waist:39
    Hips: 42
    Thighs:24
    Level 1 goal: 179 lbs
    Level 2 goal:176 lbs
    Level 3 goal:172 lbs
    I would like to lose 10lbs in the next 30 days! Good luck everyone!
  • amberh75
    amberh75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred. Fantastic workouts. Lost about 7 lbs during the month and noticed my rear view lifted! Lol. Went on to do ripped in 30. Got the DVD at Wal-Mart for $9.99! Lost about another 10. That workout is a bit harder. Now on to 90 day Body Revolution. Wish me luck! And good luck to all of you taking the challenge!!
  • waterhizzle
    Options
    This is a great thread - I just started this morning so it'll be good to have company.

Thanks also to kaaylaa101 for how to post it as exercise...I've been wondering!

My measurements (I work in Kgs though and cm though...will convert roughly)

CW: 61.5 kg/136lbs
    Chest: 88.5cm/34.5in
    Waist: 75cm/29in
    Hips: 105cm/41in

Excited! Hope this works as well as everyone says :)