What foods have you recently fallen in LOVE with?

Options
I have recently fallen in Love with peanut butter (I used to hate it), Greek yogurt, rice cakes &, hummus.

Replies

• loztredders
    Options
    Greek yoghurt, hadn't tried it before last week and can't believe how yummy it is. Not a huge fan of regular yoghurt, but this stuff rocks and is so filling as a snack.
  • divacat80
    divacat80 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is something we don't eat here in Spain but i recently gave it a try and i wish i could eat it more often. I don't like it alone but i love it spread on bread slices with banana.
    Oatmeal has been my obsession since my last trip to the US (i had never tried it before) I have it every single morning!
    I'm in love with salmon and I'm always looking forward to having sweet potatoes.
    I love greek yoghurt as well! Though we don't have a skim version here, but it's sooo delicious!
  • YumemiruJin
    YumemiruJin Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    German whole grain breads (Mestemacher brand is a good one), greek yoghurt, Spanish tortas, and lots of raw seeds and nuts! Almonds, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds seem to go in everything now!
  • cechapman10
    cechapman10 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with pineapple. I tried it plain and didn't like it, but the pineapple works!:smile:
  • sabrakay1
    sabrakay1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    My new favorite snack or light meal is nonfat Greek yogurt mixed with peanut butter and just a hint of sweetener. It's like the filling of a peanut butter pie :)
  • michellew91
    michellew91 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Raw snow peas (I used to only eat them steamed), pumpkin, and mangoes!
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    <<---Loves all food! :blushing:
  • bemott
    bemott Posts: 180
    Options
    Completely obsessed with oatmeal, especially the apple raisin steal cut oats in crock pot and baked banana bread oatmeal.
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Almond everything!! Almond crackers and pine nut hummus are my HUGE addiction! Love it sooo much!
  • avalentineb
    avalentineb Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Roasted cauliflower and eggplant with evoo and soy sauce. Roasted until cripsy and caramelized, the eggplant takes on a meat like quality ( became vegan a few months ago ) and the cauliflower is just plain good! I'm also really getting into black eyed peas, but Im just starting to figure out how to use them.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    Fried egg whites and thin-sliced chicken breast sauteed with teriyaki sauce. Not together, of course.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Fennel! Always thought I hated it. Tried it with a recipe that called for white wine, honey and mustard seed. NUMMY!
  • auntiebk
    auntiebk Posts: 2,520 Member
    Options
    cauliflower roasted with the juice of half a lemon, 2-3 cloves of garlic, salt, pepper and the briefest kisses of olive oil. Roast at 400 til lightly browned (30 mins?) then top with grated parmesan. Yummmmmmm.......
  • rsellersCST
    rsellersCST Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Almond Butter... on a piece of whole grain toast... a drizzle of honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon... LOVE!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    I used to be a huge potato chip eater. I missed them soooo badly when I started my diet. Then I discovered Popchips. It was love at first taste. :love:
  • graced111
    graced111 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Eggbeaters with velveta queso cheese and spinach. I use to hate popcorn now I keep it on hand all ths time.
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Beetroot
    Oatmeal!!! Used to HATE the stuff up until a year ago. Now I eat it for breakfast 5 days a week!!
  • michaelachallis
    michaelachallis Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Cottage cheese.
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Honeycrisp apples--never a disappointment!

Also Bobalicious' Salted Caramel Latte frozen yogurt.
  • schell81
    schell81 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Cottage Cheese, salad with chicken and avocado and cheese with salsa and sour cream, homemade chili (180 calories per serving), and peanut butter and banana sandwiches on sourdough bread.