Large Girl Looking For Large Buddies

Options
Hey! I started mfp a couple wks ago .. lost 2lbs YAY anyway i would like more friends that need to lose lots of weight. I have nothing againts ppl that want to lose 10-15lbs (do anything to make yourself healthy) I just need ppl that knows what it feels like to strugle with walking around with 50, 100, or 200lbs extra weight ... I myself need to lose 230lbs ... if this is you feel free to add me.
AND BEST OF LUCK TO YOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH WEIGHT YOU NEED TO LOSE!!

Replies

• amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    i'll be your buddy even though i dont have as much to lose as i did this time last week last month or last year... the mathon continues
  • travelbug002
    travelbug002 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend. I have about 75 pounds to lose. I also have only been on the site for a short time and have lost two pounds. Good luck on your weight loss journey.
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started with 115lbs to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I know what it's like to carry around the extra wt. When I started this journey, I had 154 lbs. to lose. I know what it's like to have trouble walking and doing much of anything. My name is Kimberlee, 49. We can do this. Feel free to add me for support and motivation.
  • Hopelessone
    Hopelessone Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60 friend me
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    You can add me - I need to lose another 50-80 (not sure exactly - but will know when i get there!)
  • Livirazz
    Options
    hey, i need to lose 50-60, please friend me. your support would be appreciated
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    request sent :))
  • RayMan354
    Options
    You can add me, too. I was over 400 lbs before I started walking and 'somewhat' eating right. I am down to 354 lbs now and just joined MFP this week. It's great to get a visual on what you're consuming and having a few 'chunky-but-funky' friends makes the journey a little easier to endure. :smile:
  • agoofynut
    agoofynut Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started with 200 to lose.
  • amandahahn85
    amandahahn85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You can add me, too. I was over 400 lbs before I started walking and 'somewhat' eating right. I am down to 354 lbs now and just joined MFP this week. It's great to get a visual on what you're consuming and having a few 'chunky-but-funky' friends makes the journey a little easier to endure. :smile:
    Chunky-but-funky!! Hahaha, love it! Feel free to add me too. Never hurts to have weight loss buddies. (I need to lose quite a few: over 100 to reach my ideal weight, but shooting for 60 right now!:bigsmile: )
  • MagicWhispers
    Options
    feel free to add me... my first goal is to lose 100 lbs:)
  • desilou23
    desilou23 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i have over 100 to lose. just started recently but im ready for a change. It would be nice to have someone who understands being so overweight.
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Welcome to MFP!
    I have a ton of weight to lose myself and will probably be here for a long time... Joined quite a while ago, but recently recommitted to this.

I've tried a few different things, but I"m at that point where learning to eat healthy and getting out an dmoving is just so much more important to me. Also, I'm not perfect all the time and I eat above 1200 calories!

I do log each day (or try to) and definitely try to contribute and comment with my friends. Feel free to add if you'd like another friend :)
    Have a great day!
  • Brentinc28
    Brentinc28 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yep. Whether it's 200 or 20, it's better with friends along for the ride. Friend request sent :smile:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    While I don't have that much to lose anymore, I am still struggling to get rid of another 25-45 pounds. You can add me if you like. :)
  • KayeArlana
    KayeArlana Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have over 200 pounds to lose too and I'm always looking for new friends.

Not sure if you are a member but there are also a few groups you could join as well. Try this one:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/9291-300-400-pound-club
  • Adubmarie87
    Adubmarie87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Girl you are not alone. I weighed a ton starting out and it wasn't easy. But in the middle off working towards my goal I got into this site. So if you looking for buddies online, you got one! We will make it towards our goals.
  • hmires1968
    Options
    you can add me :)
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started with 162 pounds to lose and am down 71 pounds so far. MFP is awesome and so is the support group on here. Feel free to add me!!