Large Girl Looking For Large Buddies

Options

Replies

• FitLadyDi
    FitLadyDi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I really really suck at being the cheerleader type, but I *know* it makes a difference. I am so much better at sitting quietly on the sidelines soaking up advice and opinions....<sigh> so, this is me, throwing my hat ion the ring to make a SOCIAL change...
    :-)
    Feel free to add me!
  • jessiex21
    jessiex21 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi - Please feel free to add me. I also started on mfp about 2 weeks ago and have 100+ pounds to lose although I am breaking it down into smaller chunks so as not to be too daunting. I am trying to keep up a regular exercise plan ( even if only 10 or 15 mins a day ) and keeping an eye on the food intake daily as well. Good luck with your journey , perhaps we can keep each or going !!! :smile:
  • casey882
    casey882 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i had well over 100lbs to lose now down to a 100 to go
  • KrisThomas1964
    Options
    90 plus days @ MFP 199 lbs to lose already down 43 lbs feel free to add me
  • MysticalCharm
    Options
    I need to lose 75 to 80 lbs. Count me in! I'm restarting as of today after being away from this for far too long.
  • ShinyFuture
    ShinyFuture Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have a lot to lose too - my ticker is just my first mini goal - feel free to add me.
  • ebailey710
    ebailey710 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to be friends with you! I have about 100 pounds to lose myself, and I love having friends who are sharing the same goals.
  • gordycookie
    Options
    Hi Robyn! I have 100+ lbs to lose as well! I would love to be friends :)
  • NewMnky1
    NewMnky1 Posts: 264
    Options
    Hey, I have a total of 120lbs to lose, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • suecandy
    Options
    I have 70 pounds to lose. Please add me. I'm just starting my journey,too. Good luck to you.:smile:
  • maipie1216
    Options
    Hello! I have been stalking around on MFP for a while but I have never posted anything. I also want to lose a large number of pounds. 100 is my goal and then I'll decide if more is needed once I get there. You can add me if you would like. I could definitely use the support!
  • daniellebahena
    Options
    I have 50lbs and I am fairly new on here. I sent you a friend request, but others feel free to add me as well, I need all the support I can get
  • Jongfaith
    Options
    44 lbs down and at least another 50 to go! feel free to add me!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I have 50-80 lbs to lose. I'll decide the final when I get there. Feel free to add me. My diary is open. I hope/expect my friends to say "wth were you thinking eating that?" or some variation thereof if the need arises and I'll do the same. :)
  • suelolapasha
    suelolapasha Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I think I have about 50 pounds more to lose..

Here are my challenges:
    1- Being an apple shape with big boobs, I look bigger than I am and I will never look normal.
    2- There is a joy in food that does not involve other people. preparation, colours, taste and almost every social occasion revolve around it : BBQs, Bdays, Christmas.. etc.
    3- I don't have eating hours. I eat when I am hungry
    4- I live alone so there is very little discipline :(

I would like to hear from you what are the challenges that you face!!

My goal is to lose 15 pounds between now and christmas.

Sue
    Egyptian, live in England
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request. Still have about 70 pounds to go to get to my goal! Anyone feel free to add me :smile:
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 100+ lbs! Feel free to add me anybody! :)
  • yecatsmn
    yecatsmn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to lose about 50 lbs. Once I reach that point, I will probably make another goal to lose more. Depends on how healthy I look and feel :D

Everyone, feel free to add me!
  • YoojunNguyen
    Options
    Hi I'll be a friend too if you want, I'm trying to lose 15-20 pounds
  • lesliefb
    lesliefb Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me as well. I have about 70 to lose. Would be happy to have more friends who have a lot of weight to lose and try to eat healthy for the most part. I've lost about 15 lbs so far, but I'm personally having a really hard time the past month... could use some extra motivation and support!!