MFP Drama that makes me lol....

Options
zachatta
zachatta Posts: 1,340 Member
1) The "don't request me as a friend without a message" people.

LOL, Why does it matter? I am sure females will chime in and go "OMG well if it is a CREEPY guy I don't want him on my list!
Ok, let me help you out:

"Wow this creepy guy just sent me something completely inappropriate....
Ignore;
Delete;

Problem solved.

2) The "I only accept friends who have an open journal people".

rofl, Seriously? News flash, there isn't a huge secret to weight loss, it is cals in versus cals out. So seeing someone's diary and what they are eating is meaningless, just eat less than you burn.

Counterarguments that make me lol:

"But, I want to see FOOD ideas from other people hurr durr"
My guess is that is an excuse to be nosey. If it isnt....

I have a website just for you with millions and millions of food ideas: google.com

Any other form of drama am I missing?

inb4 "Yeah the 'people who care enough to make a post on MFP people'"

Replies

• brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Omg so true...lol
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    lol, i hear ya bro. I was looking at some profiles and some folks have very strict rules in order to be their "friend" on here. If I gotta jump through hoops to be your friend, i don't need to be your friend.

I couldn't give a fahk if you have pictures or don't have pictures...an open diary or a closed diary...post up everyday or not. If you want to be my freind, i accept all :)
  • Bdmiller42
    Options
    telling it how it is right there lol
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Seems to me you might be causing more drama by questioning the friendship prerequisites that others have every right to have.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I like when the creepers request me, because I'm worse than them! :blushing:
  • djsupreme6
    djsupreme6 Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    i'm unsure what a creeper is exactly
  • vice350z
    Options
    Seems to me you might be causing more drama by questioning the friendship prerequisites that others have every right to have.

just as they're allowed to have prerequisites....we can comment on those prerequisites drama free. Obviously a bunch feel the same about it.
  • vice350z
    Options

how do you even know if someone is creeping you? I'm surprised there's no "who has viewed your profile" counter showing how many times they've viewed.
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I inwardly snort "idiot" when I see drama like DON'T BE SO MEAN! DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    creepers-minecraft-creeper-cat-boom-demotivational-posters-1296392280_1553869.jpg
  • kmuree
    kmuree Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I disagree as far as the diary goes. It's not a prerequisite for friendship but when a friend is having success with her or his weight loss, I like to see what kind of food they're eating. Sometimes they use substitutions in meals I never thought of before, or came up with a quick, easy, low-cal dish I want to try. I've only recently (last six months) begun to really cook for myself and eat at home so I enjoy looking at what other people eat.

It isn't all 'cals in, cals out'.

It's about nutrition and good choices, and if you're asinine enough to think that the quality of what you eat does not matter as long as you consume less than you burn, you need to do your research. I'm not here to just lose weight, I'm here to get healthier, as are most people.
  • vice350z
    Options
    i just updated my profile thanks to this thread lols
  • JessieGurlJb
    Options
    Giggle.
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    This is MFP. This is super serious. Don't you know that who you have on your friend's list reflects who you are as a person? And it takes a lot of work to delete someone.

(Just kidding.)

Amen, brother.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    i just updated my profile thanks to this thread lols

That's wicked funny!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    lol, i hear ya bro. I was looking at some profiles and some folks have very strict rules in order to be their "friend" on here. If I gotta jump through hoops to be your friend, i don't need to be your friend.

I couldn't give a fahk if you have pictures or don't have pictures...an open diary or a closed diary...post up everyday or not. If you want to be my freind, i accept all :)

I just read your rules for FR, love it!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Sick_Beard
    Sick_Beard Posts: 407 Member
    Options

LOL, Why does it matter? I am sure females will chime in and go "OMG well if it is a CREEPY guy I don't want him on my list!
    Ok, let me help you out:

Ignore;
    Delete;

Problem solved.

rofl, Seriously? News flash, there isn't a huge secret to weight loss, it is cals in versus cals out. So seeing someone's diary and what they are eating is meaningless, just eat less than you burn.

I have a website just for you with millions and millions of food ideas: google.com

Cheers to that brother:drinker:
  • LeggyAmericanGirl
    LeggyAmericanGirl Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    ROFL, I just did a hard workout and yall are making my abs hurt from laughing so hard
  • vanessamcinnis
    vanessamcinnis Posts: 204 Member
    Options

Ok, let me help you out:

Ignore;
    Delete;

Problem solved.

Love everything you said :) haha
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options

Me too, it's not a term we use in England, would love to know what it means...
This discussion has been closed.