hot tea

Options
124»

Replies

• ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I like the various "remedy" teas, by Tazo.....Celestial, etc....hehe. Sleepytime i usually take before bed time ;) And I got a Green Tea Detox one that I'll take post-workout (mid day more or less.....) to ease off my coffee addiction ;)

As far as sweetener.....I've been trying to cut down on sugar.....so I use Grade A/Clove Honey.....made in USA if possible :X The last bottle of Great Value I had actually, wasn't too bad.
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    my favorite tea is from trader joe's Vanilla and Cinnamon Black Tea..This tea is like liquid dessert!!!

It is seasonal (horrid discovery 2 winters ago when I was forced to go to 9 different stores and get everything off their shelves! Last year I ordered a case--and bought some as well) It should be coming out in the stores about now--I only have 4 boxes left!

If you like it sweet you can add a teensy bit of agave or some milk! DELISH!!!!

YES! The lemur tea! ;)

I like varieties of green tea, too. Celestial has peppermint green tea that I've been drinking before bed; it's caffeine-free.