EXTREMELY ANNOYED

Options
2»

Replies

• dljochum
    dljochum Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Maybe with out noticing he has changed his eating habits and you did influence him. I just wish my wife would wxercise with me. Goodluck!
  • jbuffan218
    jbuffan218 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm not a professional, I have no certificate or degree or anything.

Maybe because in general men have more muscle mass compared to women
    and muscle burns more calories , even at rest than fat.
    So annoying as this ( fact??) may be, men just loose easier than us women.:angry:
    Dont know how much the men will agree with that statement but , it is what it is.
    Keep up the good fight, you will succeed in the end!
    Good Luck .....to both of you
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    My boyfriend isn't trying to get healthy, he seems to laugh at the idea of him... getting healthier.

Anyways, he could eat 6 pieces of pizza... or his weight in pepsi...
    and he never gains weight, he used to be over 250... so I don't understand (he's around 170 now) and he lost it by just walking to work, eating the same way he does now.

Anyways, it's rather annoying he could eat a tub of butter (not literally) and not gain a pound.
  • FireRox21
    FireRox21 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I think it has been mentioned early, but women will lose weight more slowly than men. Women's bodies fluctuate on a daily basis ie. water levels, hormones, etc. Men, not so much. Don't get down on yourself for losing 10lbs in a month. 10lbs is a great start! It is a healthy start. I've been at this for a little over a month and am down 9lbs, but my clothes fit better than they have in years! This is a lifestyle change and doesn't happen overnight. Hang in there and keep up the good work!
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend isn't trying to get healthy, he seems to laugh at the idea of him... getting healthier.

Anyways, he could eat 6 pieces of pizza... or his weight in pepsi...
    and he never gains weight, he used to be over 250... so I don't understand (he's around 170 now) and he lost it by just walking to work, eating the same way he does now.

Anyways, it's rather annoying he could eat a tub of butter (not literally) and not gain a pound.

Yeah I have a LOT of male friends who are exactly like that - constantly eating out, always in fast food restaurants. Never put on a single pound. Then there's me, eating far better than them and working out more and gaining weight. Everyone is built differently, has a different metabolism etc. I wouldn't get too angry about it, just focus on your own goals and when you're happy then everything is good :D