Only 4 Pounds Until I Reach My Goal!!! Before/After Pics

Options

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME! Great job. You are right, don't give up, it is so worth it. Congratulations!!!!
  • jessiwithaneye
    jessiwithaneye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Also, very cute outfit. :)
  • Sarah0393
    Sarah0393 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done! :-)
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Look at you, you itty bitty thing! Great work. Thanks for the motivation.

Awww...thank you!!! I'm happy to be able to motivate! :flowerforyou:
  • MED2012COLORADO
    Options
    Thats so wonderful!! You look fantastic, your smile says it all! :happy: :drinker: Thank you for sharing I need these storys and photos to keep me going. :heart:
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You look Gorgeous! Congrats on your accomplishment.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Nice work. The people who have the greatest success at fat loss not only properly educate themselves on how the human body works related to nutrition and exercise but also take ownership of their intervention. As you said it yourself, despite being only 4 lbs from your goal, you are still holding yourself just as accountable as day one. Keep in place all those self-monitoring techniques once you hit your goal and you'll maintain a desirable body composition your entire life.
  • rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Its amazing how 50 lbs can change how you look so dramatically! You look happy! Way to go!
  • rbraddy
    rbraddy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person but you look AMAZING! . Thanks for giving me the confidence that if I don't give up that I will make it. Congratulations!!!!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a change! You look amazing!!!
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Is it just me, or is it ironic that the before picture includes food? Great job.

LOL...ironic indeed! :laugh:

Thank you so much!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!! You give me hope that I CAN reach my goal weight. :)
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Wow...I have to say thank you to everybody for their compliments and kind words. I'm absolutely amazed at the responses I've received from this post.

I am so happy that "little 'ole me" has become an inspiration to others. It wasn't too long ago that I was relying on this same message board for inspiration!

I know it is not always going to be easy - we all have our bad days / weekends - but if you dedicate yourself and work hard at it you CAN and WILL succeed!!

Even though I am close to my goal weight; I still log in every day and track my foods / exercises (and plan on continuing even after my goal is reached). I consider this a lifestyle change rather than a successful "diet". So...if anybody out there is looking for encouragement and motivation, please feel free to add me!

Thank you all, again - and remember - NOTHING is impossible if you want it bad enough and work for it! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job :smile:
  • amandajunemt
    Options
    Excellent job! What an inspiration, you look AMAZING!!!
  • FittingIn
    FittingIn Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Without the description, I would have thought it was a mother, then daughter, picture set.

Well done!
  • justrun1963
    Options
    Soooo motivational! Congrats and Thanks!
  • Lisa6206
    Lisa6206 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing, you look like a NEW person! Amazing job well done!! I'm eagerly awaiting the time when I'm a NEW woman too!! And everyone is right, you look so cute in that purple outfit! HUGE round of applause!! Thanks for posting the inspiration!! =0)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look great!
  • Sharlaew
    Sharlaew Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job! You are an inspiration to us all!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!