Only 4 Pounds Until I Reach My Goal!!! Before/After Pics

Options

Replies

• Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Without the description, I would have thought it was a mother, then daughter, picture set.

Well done!

WOW...Thank you!!! :blushing:
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    I was thinking the same thing, you look like a NEW person! Amazing job well done!! I'm eagerly awaiting the time when I'm a NEW woman too!! And everyone is right, you look so cute in that purple outfit! HUGE round of applause!! Thanks for posting the inspiration!! =0)

Thank you so much...you just don't know how much I appreciate all of the kinds words and compliments!

It looks like you are well on your way to becoming a NEW woman...congrats on the 50 pounds lost!!:flowerforyou:
  • violet976
    violet976 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    My god, woman! You look amazing. I'm sure you worked like crazy to get there, and I'm so happy that you are almost at your goal!
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! :flowerforyou:
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    You look great!!!! You give me hope that I CAN reach my goal weight. :)

Thank you so much!

Absolutely you CAN do it...just keep at it...perseverance is key!!
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Wow! You shrunk! lol Good job!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    WTG! You are doing great!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    No way! That's not the same girl.... nope.
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    No way! That's not the same girl.... nope.

LOL...hard to believe, isn't it?! I can hardly believe it myself, but...that's me!! :noway:
  • phyllio77
    phyllio77 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Amazing results...Keep it up!
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    Wow! You shrunk! lol Good job!

LOL...yes, yes I did...thank you!! :smile:
  • SkitzoDisco
    SkitzoDisco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    that's so awesome! you look great! did you find this site helped a lot? i think it's great that it shows you what you are eating etc, but i feel i am already aware of what i'm eating and what i really want is feedback and direct instruction :/ can you give any advice?

keep it up! :)
  • Sprmc47
    Sprmc47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You look remarkable, great job!!!
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    that's so awesome! you look great! did you find this site helped a lot? i think it's great that it shows you what you are eating etc, but i feel i am already aware of what i'm eating and what i really want is feedback and direct instruction :/ can you give any advice?

keep it up! :)

Thank you!!

Yes - this site has been a life saver for me. I thought I was aware of what I was eating before - but obviously (from the looks of my "before" picture) I had no clue just how terrible my eating habits really were. Using the food tracker on myfitnesspal more or less held me "accountable" for what I was eating and helped me tremendously with my portion control and my food choices. Portion control as well as eating more lean meats and fruits & veggies is what has worked for me. I also joined a spinning class (that I absolutely love!) and go between 3 - 5 times per week.

It has not been an easy journey and there have been days when I wanted to just give up and go eat a big slice of pizza or chocolate cake (and believe me I gave in a few times); but I realized that I NEVER felt better after giving in - and I had to keep reminding myself of that every time I felt like giving up.

The folks on here are amazing and have provided me with both inspiration and motivation - I honestly don't believe I would have succeeded without it! Please feel free to add me! :smile:
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    You look remarkable, great job!!!

Thank you so much! :smile:
  • Pgonzal2972
    Options
    My god, woman! You look amazing. I'm sure you worked like crazy to get there, and I'm so happy that you are almost at your goal!

Thank you so much! :flowerforyou:

Yes, it's been a lot of hard work to get here, but it's all been SO worth it!!
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Wow.. great job! You look amazing!!! Great job and keep it up!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    good job
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look 10-15 years older in your heavier picture. Amazing the antiaging benefits with losing weight. Congratulations!!!
  • lisalara01
    lisalara01 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!