Pizza calories don't count??

Options
Howdy folks,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

6. No Intentionally Hurtful Topics

Topics which are started with the intent to belittle others, either directly named or through enough descriptive commentary to be possibly identified, are prohibited. This includes stalking a poster through the forums, posting about past events gone sour, divulging personal information, or spreading gossip or rumors. At our discretion, any post referring to the behavior or posts of other users of the site will be removed.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
Joshua
MyFitnessPal Forum Staff

Replies

• BCSMama
    BCSMama Posts: 348
    Options
    Dang, so we're talking breakfast, lunch and dinner? Seriously, 3 whole pizzas two days in a row! That's insane!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Does she eat these whole pizzas with alcoholic drinks and just not count the whole meal?! That's amazing!! ;)
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! But only thin-crust pizza, the other crusts do count supposedly.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    What are they eating the rest of the week? Your body doesn't store fat just because you have a binge once a week .
  • AmyP619
    Options
    Is it all meat pizza too? I hear that's healthier than veggies!
  • sarahisme18
    Options
    Does she eat these whole pizzas with alcoholic drinks and just not count the whole meal?! That's amazing!! ;)

Yes!!! Oh, I think that must be the secret..... wow, I've been doing it all wrong.
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    as long as you wash it down with alcohol
  • C00lCountry
    Options
    Well could be just the person. My brother consumes about 5k to 6k a day on a regular basis. He is skinny.
  • Countryboy_
    Options
    I eat pizza 24/7 and never gain weight.
  • AmyP619
    Options

Yes!!! Oh, I think that must be the secret..... wow, I've been doing it all wrong.

you and me both. I was drinking beer with mine. I'll stick to shots.
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Everything "counts". There isn't a no calorie pizza out there. I dont know how they're doing this every weekend, but they must work out hard and eat clean the rest of the week.
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    Pizza, alcohol and a little but of crack... :drinker: :laugh:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Dang, so we're talking breakfast, lunch and dinner? Seriously, 3 whole pizzas two days in a row! That's insane!

Pretty much my thoughts too....my first thought was wait, what?
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    Options

I know what I'm having for dinner tonight!
  • AmyP619
    Options
    The serious posts are cracking me up. You guys kill me!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Everything "counts". There isn't a no calorie pizza out there. I dont know how they're doing this every weekend, but they must work out hard and eat clean the rest of the week.

This is incorrect, I posted a recipe for a negative calorie pizza a couple weeks ago
  • sarahisme18
    Options

you and me both. I was drinking beer with mine. I'll stick to shots.

Yeps, shots it is!
  • AmyP619
    Options

make sure it's not beer. You can drink all the hard **** you want, but beer? oh that'll **** your day right up
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Only if the pizza is loaded with several pound of cheese, loaded with all the meats in the pizza place and washed down with a pitcher or two of beer.

:laugh:

A calorie is a calorie; they ALL count (even if we would like to pretend that they don't exist).
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Thin-crust is low-carb, right?

Anyone done internet research on cupcake calories?
This discussion has been closed.