Pizza calories don't count??

Options

Replies

• mike_littlerock
    mike_littlerock Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Quick question.. does she run to the rest room after eating the whole pizza, and come back to the table looking for a breath mint?

a cheat meal 10% of the time is ok, and my wife and I do it with success.. eating whole pizza's multiple times in a weekend does not make sense to me. I know that Dr. John Berardi (precision nutrition) switched from having a "cheat day" to 10% of meals as cheat meals, because he had people that were not making progress because they would literally wake up early and stay up late on "cheat day" to eat thousands of calories and kill the entire weeks progress.
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Well could be just the person. My brother consumes about 5k to 6k a day on a regular basis. He is skinny.

^ This!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Thin-crust is low-carb, right?

Anyone done internet research on cupcake calories?

mmmmm I love cupcakes :) Cupcake Wars is my favorite.
  • cerrajean
    cerrajean Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well could be just the person. My brother consumes about 5k to 6k a day on a regular basis. He is skinny.

...Your brother is clearly a jerk.

Love,
    a bitter 1200 calorie-er. <3
  • hipsdontlie1
    hipsdontlie1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    LOL
  • sarahisme18
    sarahisme18 Posts: 574 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh, I didn't even consider cupcakes...... what do you wanna bet they're calorie-free too?? I think my friend is onto something here.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Quick question.. does she run to the rest room after eating the whole pizza, and come back to the table looking for a breath mint?

This was my thought as well but couldn't think of a polite way to phrase it.

I could see one super cheat meal on the weekend of a whole pizza, but not each meal, all weekend.
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I heard the same about 'broken biscuit' packs... apparently the breaking process spills all the calories.
  • sarahisme18
    Options

This was my thought as well but couldn't think of a polite way to phrase it.

I could see one super cheat meal on the weekend of a whole pizza, but not each meal, all weekend.

Yeah, but we all thought binge drinking on the weekends would make you blow up like a balloon, too, and there's already a thread proving that's not true!! ;)
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I thought birthdays and weddings were the only times that food doesn't have calories..

Now I have to completely re-evaluate everything.
  • IntoTheSky
    IntoTheSky Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Does she eat these whole pizzas with alcoholic drinks and just not count the whole meal?! That's amazing!! ;)

Yes!!! Oh, I think that must be the secret..... wow, I've been doing it all wrong.

you and me both. I was drinking beer with mine. I'll stick to shots.

Enough of the shots and the pizza will be a non-issue.........
  • throgmar
    throgmar Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yes. It works. It's scientifically proven: The more pizza you eat, the more weight you lose.

What people usually miss is the beer. It's the hops, I think, but for this diet to work, you need at LEAST 12oz of beer with each slice of pizza.

Do it. You won't be disappointed.
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Yes. It works. It's scientifically proven: The more pizza you eat, the more weight you lose.

What people usually miss is the beer. It's the hops, I think, but for this diet to work, you need at LEAST 12oz of beer with each slice of pizza.

Seems legit!
  • sarahisme18
    Options

Good enough for me!! Sounds awesome!!!
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options

Oh my gosh, I didn't even consider cupcakes...... what do you wanna bet they're calorie-free too?? I think my friend is onto something here.

I heard that when you add icing, you actually get negative calories because your body works so hard to metabolize all the sugar.
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

I heard that when you add icing, you actually get negative calories because your body works so hard to metabolize all the sugar.

Cupcakes have eggs and stuff anyway so they're basically a healthy snack (literally had somebody tell me this before)
  • sarahisme18
    Options

So that sick feeling is actually.... my body making negative calories?? YES.
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options

Cupcakes have eggs and stuff anyway so they're basically a healthy snack (literally had somebody tell me this before)

lmao! thanks for the giggle!
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    This is the best news I have heard all day!
  • joannathechef
    joannathechef Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    You know this only works if you take the pizza with a side order or chicken alfredo on angel hair
This discussion has been closed.