Females ages 26-30ish: What would you like a christmas gift?

Options
13»

Replies

• LoveAlwaysAlisa
    LoveAlwaysAlisa Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Jewelry, gift cards ( Victorias Secret , spa, Bath and Body Works, clothing stores, shoe stores) electronics ( foot or neck massager, iPad, Kindle) ...:smile:
  • bella_babe_86
    bella_babe_86 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    That is so sweet! I would say some kinda of gift card/gift certificate and maybe a special photo of you two when you were younger to make it more personal.
  • allisongallahan
    allisongallahan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I must second this! It is something I wouldn't buy for myself but would LOVE to do!
  • crazylikefox
    Options
    A Springfield XD-S :)
    http://xdspistol.com/

It comes in a .45 round, and because they single stack the magazine it is super easy to conceal. Plus it fits really well into my hand. I'm a big fan of the Springfield XD models, and I can't wait till I can own the XDS.
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Very nice that you are wanting to show her how much you love your sister!'
    I loved the memory book idea, and at the end, maybe a little note about a special trip for you both!! Vegas, or the Tropics with some blank pages for the trip and the future
    If she knows you love her, she will love the gift, regardless of what it is because she will know it comes with love!

I lost my big brother when I was 18, he was only 24. I have missed him everyday of my life!! I named my first child after him!!

Cherish these moments!!
    Ivy
  • jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Tiffany & Co.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Sooo I'm a bit younger (22 female) but maybe I can help.
    Think about things she may want/need but just hasn't gotten around to getting. Or something she has that's kind of old but she hasn't gotten a new one yet.
    I'm not sure how much money you have to spend but some ideas
    - sheet set for her bed (or comforter, etc.) good quality. or a pillow or something
    - nice office chair
    - desk lamp (or floor lamp! lol)
    - camera
    - donation to a charity in her name
    - gift card to one of her favourite stores (clothing, department, etc.) Gift cards are really nice when paired with a small personal gift aka homemade cookies, framed photo, small plant, something that is an inside joke between the two of you
    - speakers for a computer

Hope you find something that she loves!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Gift certificate for mani/pedi/massage? Most gals like a little pamering.
    What a sweet brother. :heart:

^ This. I'd love a day of pampering paid for by someone else.
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    A spot just opened. Now accepting applications for a brother. Hint hint.

Anyways lol

I would love a nice painting to put on my living room wall and I love abstract.
    I looooove scented candles!
    I actually dont mind getting cleaning supplies as gifts...new broom, mop, swiffers ect...
    What girl doesnt love cozy new jammys 2 sizes too big?

and on the awwww side... If I were you I would find a custom apple, gold or chrome...glittery or whatnot... to put on her desk saying something like. "youll always be my fave teacher" ..something like that

PS...IMO... gift cards or cash is kind of tacky. Pretty much just tells the person that you didnt try hard enough to find them something special.
  • Mimi986
    Options
    I would like to get a car...so, yeah...buy her a car! A red one!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    A certificate to the spa =)

going with this one! get here a package for a nice massage and/or mani pedi!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I told my boyfriend to get me a gift certificate to my favorite shoe place.
  • madworld1
    Options
    Does she have any hobbies? If so, a gift card for something related.
    Gift card to her favorite store? (Dillards, Macys, TJ Maxx, JC Penney, Sephora, Ulta, Kohls, Target)
    Music gift card
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    A couple things to consider
    1. What is your budget?
    2. what does she like?

I'm actually making all my Christmas gifts to people... The homemade gifts seem to be a big hit! Does she like to travel? Has she been to a lot of other countries? Make her a charm bracelet with a coin from each country she has been to... That's what I did for my family and friends that like to travel.

Or you could make her a letter art sign of her last name... or first name if she isn't married, or one that says Merry Christmas or Noel or something...

If you want to visualize what any of these look like... visit my Etsy page... I have them all on there if you want ideas... http://www.etsy.com/shop/whatsyourstoryphoto ... Or if she does like to travel but you either dont' know how, or dont' want to take the time... If I have the coins from the places she has been to... I can custom make as well.

You might want to check out your local holiday craft shows... I'm going to a fair trade market next weekend where women in 3rd world countries make unique jewelry, purses from their village, and then missionaries come and sell them at local churches or craft shows around Christmas town... she gets a unique item, and you get to support people in 3rd world countries... win win.

If you want to buy her something... I'd say either get a gift card to a restaurant or shop that she likes to go to... or maybe take her there, and out to lunch or something... I'm a very practical person... Massages are also always good... so is jewelry... diamond earrings to be specific :)
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    I am all about Victoria's secret lotion. They have this vanilla lace scent that is just so good you almost want to eat it!!

:noway: he said sister... haha... never get your sister anything sexy.. that is just never right...