The Walking Dead Ep 4 Discussion....beware Spoilers.

Options
13»

Replies

• TahliaHarveysMummy
    Options
    Uk-er just watched this episode last night! Oh my!!!! 2 main characters in one go!?!? Wow!!!! The poor baby though, how's it going to survive!??! Surely they should have tried picking up formula in the months running up to the birth whilst they were out on the road before getting to the prison?!? I mean not all women can breastfeed so to be relying on Lori to be able to was pretty poor hindsight! I'm glad she's gone thouh, the way she treated Rick after killing Shane was all shades of wrong! I've been sick of Carl for so long but after that episode i feel so sorr for him! But Rick was the one who made me cry at the end! T-Dog was amazing in his sacrifice to save Carol, she's defo still alive somewhere! Did anyone notice Daryl's face when he found her headscarf?!!? LOVE Daryl!
    Andrea is pathetic! If i was Michong (sp?) i'd have dumped her *kitten* long ago - she can't have been much fun to be stuck with for 8 months!!! And does she ever not think with her pants?! She seems to be constantly on heat looking for the next shmuck to have her way with!
    The Govenor is far too creepy and i can see very strange things coming from him in the future!!
  • GreyV
    GreyV Posts: 60
    Options
    I cried :(

For Lori or T-Dog?

Hmmm...the dad? Not sure of his name.
    When they walked to the yard and the dad was all like no no no then looked at the boy and then said no no no no again and he broke down on the ground. Thats when I lost it.

Ditto, I was full on sobbing! Most harrowing episode yet. Can't wait for next week!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Carl is going to be one Bad *kitten* Mother F***er! Dude just offed his mom with no remorse like his punk *kitten* daddy. THERE IS NO CRYING IN THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

29615830.jpg
  • Jamie_Lauren
    Jamie_Lauren Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Lori was SO USELESS.....I cried for Rick and Carl but I'm not so sad to see her gone. I will be very interested to see whether she comes back or not.

And holy cow if this has already happened in episode 4, what else do you guys think is to come??

Let's get speculative here
  • ninisez30
    ninisez30 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    how do we really know she is dead? they didn't show Carl shooting her, we just heard a shot. carol is still somewhere in the prison, right? how do we know she doesn't find Lori, who Carl didn't actually shoot, and stiches her up and takes care of her? stranger things have happened. like that guy finding his way back in the prison. how the heck did he do that anyway?????

I totally agree, how do we really know Carl shot Lori. I don't think he did, He may have tried but couldn't. We may see her as a walker at some point. To add, I knew the Governor couldn't be trusted. Why did he just kill those soldiers like that? he should have kept them, I mean more numbers, more ppl that know how to shoot, more protection. I guess we will soon find out his agenda. I can't wait to see what happenes when they meet up with the others.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I loved Meryle by the way. "Yep, always had a way with words, didn't I?" Priceless.

Loved that line!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I must say, it was the most distressing episode EVER. I was terrified, nervous, scared, emotional, sad - all within one hour! I cried so much, felt so sorry for T-Dog and Rick and Carl.... I was numb after this episode, I couldn't say a word.

I was numb too. I just sat there for a few minutes, like OMG!
  • WendyTerry420
    Options

Andrea is pathetic! If i was Michong (sp?) i'd have dumped her *kitten* long ago - she can't have been much fun to be stuck with for 8 months!!!

No doubt! Michonne is WAY too cool to be letting Andrea tag along.
  • Nerdinista
    Nerdinista Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too. Didn't care about Lori at all but it was hard to watch Rick break down

When they walked to the yard and the dad was all like no no no then looked at the boy and then said no no no no again and he broke down on the ground. Thats when I lost it.
    [/quote]
  • Charlie003
    Charlie003 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Yep, me too. Didn't care about Lori at all but it was hard to watch Rick break down

[/quote]

Rick.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Baby wouldn't have died, we are meant to have babies. That's what our bodies are meant to do. Babies don't breath oxygen, they get it through their cords, from their mothers, that's why they can stay squeezed in the birth canal for so long without problem, C sections are almost never required, they are just performed because the woman is tired, or not coming along quickly enough. Not saying that every one that has a c section had it unnecessarily, but studies show that many of them are certainly not needed. Chances are, with a little more patience, they both would have been fine.

Lori was a vback. She already had one c-section so after that the chances of having a normal birth are reduced.
    I have a hard time believing that she went into labor, dilated and the baby got stuck in the span of like 20 minutes. They could have waited hours for her.
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    how do we really know she is dead? they didn't show Carl shooting her, we just heard a shot. carol is still somewhere in the prison, right? how do we know she doesn't find Lori, who Carl didn't actually shoot, and stiches her up and takes care of her? stranger things have happened. like that guy finding his way back in the prison. how the heck did he do that anyway?????

The writers of the show in their commentary said that she is absolutely dead and will not be coming back as a Zombie, they just didn't want to show everything because of peoples attachment to Lori.