The lamest NSV ever

Options
2»

Replies

• justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Its a great victory! You've changed your thinking. Congrats.

But I agree. If it was cake batter.....

Well yeah... cake batter
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Excellent!

I swear one reason mom's don't lose their post-pregnancy weight is that we all clean off our kid's plates because it's a shame to throw away good food.

I don't eat off my kid's plate! She's almost 3 and I don't want anything she's poked, prodded, and possibly licked.
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Oh, and cake batter. ha.

Those calories don't count because the cake isn't baked yet! ;)
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    Rename your thread, because this is amazing! Wonderful job! Now just throw out that jar of mayo & you're on your way :happy:
  • eileenchristine
    eileenchristine Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    That is great! Its a victory! I like it. I have been giving the dogs my last bite of sandwich, eggs, etc. Was having a skinny cow ice cream and didn't really like it all that much so gave rest to my daughter. I still count the calories. Hey, I am full and they enjoy it. Better than me eating more when I am not hungry!

Every little bit helps! Give yourself kudos for everything! Why not?
  • Lyndelee
    Lyndelee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    SO not lame!!! That's awesome! But I must agree.....if it was cake batter....lol. But then again, I haven't made a cake in a while!
  • jessiwithaneye
    jessiwithaneye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That's not lame. I've got you beat anyway (in terms of sheer goofiness, that is)--I totally got excited the other day because I took a couple of drinks of diet dr pepper and thought, "man, I wish I had some water."
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    That's not lame. I've got you beat anyway (in terms of sheer goofiness, that is)--I totally got excited the other day because I took a couple of drinks of diet dr pepper and thought, "man, I wish I had some water."

I drink lots of water, but don't touch my Diet Dr. Pepper
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!