Options
    I don't like comdoms
    my pee is always clear

I like to make love for at least 2 hours

I'm not really sure I want to stay with my girlfriend of the past 2 years
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    K folks, julieam517 says it's TMI Tuesday... so what can you share that is simply.... "TOO MUCH INFORMATION" ?????????????

Ok....... GO! LOL

Ok, ok... I'll go first...

My report of TMI..... is that I need to "get some" if ya know what I mean......... :wink:

Ok, who is next? LOL

How u doin? lol...

I'll be doing better if I get some.

How YOU doin? LOL

I'd be also doing better if i got some. lol... Sounds like we have a problem we could help each other with if you catch my drift.

*enter "Love Boat" theme song here* LOL
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I shave my *kitten*, but i do not expect a rim job. I just like a clean wipe.

How in the he!! can you see what you're doing back there? LOL
  • blakejohn
    blakejohn Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    wait everyone doesn't shave back there?
  • Tommy
    Tommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.

We reserve the right to moderate a topic based on the intent of the sexual material it contains. Topics intended to titillate will be removed. Topics with medical or clinical themes related to sex or sexual health may be permitted, at our discretion.

In many cases we are able to edit out the posts that violate this guideline, but unfortunately this particular thread has become too volatile to moderate efficiently.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Tom
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.