I blew my diet yesterday : (

Options
13»

Replies

• jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    You're going to be hungry sometimes. Just count your calories and deal with it.

I agree with this. I've started to not really enjoy the feeling of hunger occasionally, but it doesn't really bother me anymore. You can also try intermittent fasting which can help with satiety.

If you're doing this correctly, you shouldn't be hungry. If you are hungry, EAT! Your body is trying to tell you something. Just be sure it's real hunger and not just boredom. Go do something, if you are still hungry, 30-60 minutes later, you should definitely eat something.
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Well for me...there's no diet. So I don't look at it as though I blew anything. Bad eating day, yeah, for sure. Record my calories and make sure it doesn't happen again any time soon. Eventually it will, and that's fine as long as there are more good days then there are bad days.

:) no worries.

^^^ This...well said :-)
  • mls4455
    Options
    how bad was it? let's see that diary... usually on this site, when people think they blew their diet and feel so terrible, they're still within their maintenance calories.

I actually didn't get a chance to put it in since I was gone all day and night and didn't get back til after midnight. I was working a double shift and after the first 12 hours I didn't care what I ate. I think I ate a bag of m&ms and a bag of doritos and a 6 inch subway sandwich, the sandwich was actually pretty healthy.
  • mls4455
    Options
    Last time I blew my diet it didn't even say thank you. We don't speak anymore.
    LOL!

Lol very cute!