Appetite Suppressant

Options

Replies

• Kaiukas
    Kaiukas Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    For me the best appetite suppressant is exercise. Water is excellent as well.
  • Jester522
    Options
    I hate appetite suppressants. I rely on food to help me reach my goals why would I deprive myself of it?
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgers are good

Chinese food is not
  • ncparker
    Options
    My nutrition coach told me that when i feel hungry, drink water, 99% of the time we aren't hungry we are thirsty
  • mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    Do something physical is #1 suppressant. I've had a little bit of luck with Craving Control from Dr. Amen's website.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    A nice steak ????
  • Sylkwyrm
    Sylkwyrm Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Strait black tea and green to upset my stomach. Thankfully there are tons of flavors of herbal tea all with 0 calories. I also recommend chewing gum.
  • RepsnSets
    RepsnSets Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    cleaning out my cats litter tray usually does the trick! hahahah No seriously....water...coffee....NO pills!! they are SOOOOO bad for you!

lol
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    My nutrition coach told me that when i feel hungry, drink water, 99% of the time we aren't hungry we are thirsty

99% of the time we feel hungry we're thirsty? I think if this was true we would have died as a species
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Options

99% of the time we feel hungry we're thirsty? I think if this was true we would have died as a species

Yeah..That's BS. Sometimes I wish that were true.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Yeah ... That has never held true for me at all. If I feel hungry, 100% of the time, I'm hungry.
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Coffee
  • buffykaz
    buffykaz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I drink some water, and if I still feel hungry I try some green tea or diet coke/pepsi.

Also, if it is boredom that is making you hungry try painting you fingernails with polish. It will give you something to do and you can't snack on food while your nails are drying.
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    well if the first 100 responses of "water" weren't enough, i can tell you that I drink selzer (carbonated water!) all day and it really fills me. I add the sodastream flavors, or mio, or any other sugar free drink flavor and it helps a LOT.
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Being busy enough so you don't have only food to occupy your mind

drinking a glass of water when you think you're hungry, and before every meal regardless
  • mrso97
    mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    celestial seasons detox am tea...in the morning..herbal tea any other time..i prefer touch of organic mint...and tim hortons honey lemon....
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I toss a beef or chicken bouillon cup in a mug of hot water. Tastes just like soup, and fools my brain into thinking I am getting food, just long enough to curb a craving/prepare something healthy.

And as other posters have said,
    tea
    coffee
    gum and
    WATER!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Holly, I know I should probably be grossed out but the cake in that second picture is making me hungry :P
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options

Yeah..That's BS. Sometimes I wish that were true.

Maybe not for you, but absolutely true for me.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    here is a link I had on Shape magazine, almonds are one of my faves
    http://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/diet-tips/top-25-natural-appetite-suppressants
    Best of luck!