SURPRIZE!!!

Options
GeekGirl23
GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
So at work today my hubs sent me flowers (see pic)
He NEVER sends me flowers unless I hint very well or beg. These were "Just Because"

The note read "Just Because. They look pretty. Just like you"

Let's share what our SO has done for us lately... whether big or small to help us with our weight loss or "Just Because"

Replies

• FloridasFinest
    Options
    Don't have an SO but wanted to say how pretty your flowers are!

Very sweet of him to send those to you! "Just Because" flowers are the best! :flowerforyou:
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    He puts up with me. Enough said.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options

yeah the same here... i'm a handful

he also tucks me in every night and gives me smooches...
  • GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    In addition over the last 4 months mine has learned how to cook some awesome meals that he can make so that I can go workout. He's actually enjoying cooking now... makes my life easier
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Aw...that's sweet!!
    No SO, so no stories for me.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    Beautiful flowers!

My husband leaves me a love note almost every morning in front of my coffee maker. Each one tells me how much he loves me and why. That's just one of the many things he does each day to let me know that I am the most important person in his life.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options

I put up with mine. Nuff said.
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    so jealous!!!
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I don't have a SO so I can't share-but your flowers are beautiful!! :)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    well...my bf told me he wanted to take a job so I wouldn't have to worry about working while in Nursing school next year...and he JUST told me he loved me last week....so the fact he is even including me in his future plans is da bomb....

and your flowers are very beautiful...
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    My husband leaves random notes around the house telling me how much he loves me, how beautiful i am, how thankful he is for me.....i love him ALOT!!!!

He also leaves notes occasionally for our four children....especially when he cant be home to send them off to school which doesnt happen very often thankfully!

He helps me around the house and with the kids.....there is nothing that he wont do for me and he is always asking me if i need anything....he is the best husband ever and i dont know what i would do with out him. We will be married for thirteen years in march :heart:
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    My bf is agreeing to do the C25K and eat healthier once we get moved out and back on track. He wants to do a 5k run with me :) Other than that, he's just all around sweet and likes to remind me he loves me regardless of looks etc.
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    My Honey showed up last Saturday unannounced and said he was going to mow the front and back yard for me. Then he went to the store and got stuff to put out for the ants. After that he took me and my daughter to lunch. More recently he sent me a text in the middle of the day that said "Im missing you and thought you should know" *sigh* I :heart: him
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    My SO bought me a T-shirt yesterday that says:

"These tits property of Jason" :heart:
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Awwww...honestly I can't even remember the last time he got me flowers
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Even though my SO does not need to lose weight, he cooks low-cal meals for the both of us every night. He also puts up with all my whining about not losing fast enough or how much I HATE exercise! Sometimes, I just need someone to listen without offering a solution, and he does that. Makes this journey a lot easier when you have support at home!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I love your flowers... very beautiful.

Mine showed up on Halloween with a pumpkin he carved of my fav disney character - Ariel from The Little Mermaid. The thought terrifies him, but he did it for me and is apparently willing to go with me in Sept to see the 3D release with my niece. :happy:
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    My SO bought me a T-shirt yesterday that says:

"These tits property of Jason" :heart:

Sheer Epicness...again! I hate that I have to go to a meeting now!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I don't have a SO.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'm single as a Pringle, but how sweet!