Shoving Your Body In Their Faces

Options
1235»

Replies

• LilEmm
    LilEmm Posts: 240
    Options
    That's rough about the military. Then again, you all have been fighting an unjustified war in Iraq and terrorizing a bunch of innocent people so....who's the real a-hole here?
  • Changing_Charity
    Changing_Charity Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My baby daddy and his new girlfriend!

We were together for 3 years and had a child together. I caught him texting some girl from work and when I confronted him, he left me for her. They have been together now for a year, I see him a couple times a week when he comes to pick up or drop off our daughter. His new girl friend is ALWAYS with him. I have always been overweight, but he never seemed to have a problem with it when we were together. His new girl friend is skinny. I cant wait to get to my goal weight and SHOVE my 100lbs of fat that I lose in his face!!! It really helps with my motivation...hahaha
  • MissMertz
    Options
    I can't wait to shove it in my PCP's face. I'm glad the man cares about my weight, it's why I chose him, but god I just can't seem to please him. I want to get under 200 lbs before I see him again.

I've been having the same problem with mine... I've been going to him for about two months now... but he's a bit of a jerk-face. Everyone else is losing it like crazy.. but I'm actually exercising instead of dieting, so it's going slower. I'm losing a lot of inches and developing more ton.. so it'll be nice to lose it and shove it in his face...

I've not seen him in a looong time.. but I'd like to shove it in my ex husband's face.. he made the comment once while we were dating that I should "feel lucky" anyone would want me looking the way I do.. I just called him a pig.. It hurt so bad.. he married a month after our divorce and lives in California.. so I'm hoping by the time he comes back home to visit again I'll be tiny....
    Also any guy who I wanted to date, but they brushed me off as if I was someone who couldn't ever get a date with them or anyone...

:) I think this is my favorite thread so far! LOL
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bumpo
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a "shove it" person, but I would love to be looking awesome the next time I saw anyone from high school.

^^^ Exactly how I feel. :happy: