I never realized it was THAT bad! :(

Options
124»

Replies

• Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    my favourite meal so far is salad and chicken fillet - and i make sure to eat vegetables first - so anything i leave will be the highest calorie food.

I love salads and veggies. This is a great idea! But remember your protein is very important. Don't deny yourself the protein from that chicken. Maybe go two for one. Two bites of veggies for every one bite of protein...
  • toottoots
    toottoots Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    my favourite meal so far is salad and chicken fillet - and i make sure to eat vegetables first - so anything i leave will be the highest calorie food.

I love salads and veggies. This is a great idea! But remember your protein is very important. Don't deny yourself the protein from that chicken. Maybe go two for one. Two bites of veggies for every one bite of protein...

Oh i never thought of the protein - thats a brilliant suggestion - ill start that today - thanks! :)
  • PaulaPalooza
    PaulaPalooza Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I was looking at your food diary after reading this post...

Even when you have bad days, you still gotta eat. I mean saute some veggies in light olive oil or have a baked sweet potato or something if you feel like it went poorly elsewhere.

I did the extreme cuts for a while- and I lost weight, but my face started looking tired and drawn. I hated it. So I started eating. And yes, I have gained about 6 pounds back but the comments people make now (like thinking that I've lost weight because I look healthier) are constant and surprising. So sure, cut calories. But feeding the beast is important- gotta have fuel to have fun! Don't go hungry- it is no fun :)