• ktbug1186
    Options
    Election results. :sad: :sad: :sad:

yep. me too.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    The prejudice in this country.

It sucks, but it is going the right direction. Just more slowly than we'd like it to.
    i really hope youre not implying that all conservative voters are predjudiced :( that would make me cry.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hubby leaving for work at 3 am, can't sleep after that.
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    hearing women refer to men they are interested in as "boys" and adults refering to their mothers as "Mommy".

Can't

Stand

That

I'm turning 22 next month and I still call them mommy && daddy... so I take offense to that.
  • StartingAnewDay
    StartingAnewDay Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Realizing that the people who told me I lose close to 200lbs. and if I worked hard and lifted heavy, I would have no saggy skin, and to give it time.. Lied.. but.. I'm...

Keeping hope alive as I tuck my triceps into my bra and my tummy apron into my socks... :grumble: :laugh:
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Realizing that the people who told me I lose close to 200lbs. and if I worked hard and lifted heavy, I would have no saggy skin, and to give it time.. Lied.. but.. I'm...

Keeping hope alive as I tuck my triceps into my bra and my tummy apron into my socks... :grumble: :laugh:

Don't forget moisturizing! If only you'd moisturized! :grumble:
  • x__chrissy__x
    Options
    The pregnancy test I just took.

KIDDING!!! No babies!!! No babies!!! no babies!!!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

lol...id be crying with joy if i had a positive preg. test!
  • x__chrissy__x
    Options

lol...id be crying with joy if i had a positive preg. test!

NOT ME! Whew!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Having to get out of bed.... again.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Being told by my supervisor, who pays me less than minimum wage, to work harder and stop even looking at my phone. Mind you this is a desk job, internship, that I get paid $6.50 an hour at after taxes, and commute 60 miles a day to. GIS Analysts (which is what I do) get paid, on average, $60,000. Guess stress of trying to pay for everything I can with my terrible pay ($200/week) and then being told I'm not good enough just put me over the edge. =[ I may be ruining my day with some wine..

That's just wrong.... I was paid at $10 an hour for my GIS Internship... I hope you can find something better. Even as a Technician I get paid more than that.... Honestly, I would be talking to your State Labor board.
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    Waking up after another night of dreaming that my mom was alive (shes been gone 7 months now) :cry:

Oh this caused a tearfully painful lump. I dream of my Dad all the time (died 2005) and know exactly how that wakeup moment feels. Sooooo sorry for your loss.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    I shut it in the underwear drawer this morning.
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

yep. me too.

^^^same here^^^
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    The prejudice in this country.

It sucks, but it is going the right direction. Just more slowly than we'd like it to.
    i really hope youre not implying that all conservative voters are predjudiced :( that would make me cry.

(Looks back at what I wrote) That's one heck of a leap. Prejudice in America is omnipresent, but it is slowly improving as time goes by. Every decade is better than the one before it. My statement was a long view statement.
  • Oh my that wo uld be very sad for sure and make one cry....of posting pic of cousin whom died two yrs ago! I don't belongto FB yet.. :Maybe one day!
  • NaturallyOlivia
    NaturallyOlivia Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    cutting onions at work today ;)
  • dkrieser
    dkrieser Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    feeling like I should have done more by now and hopelessly stuck at jobs I have not passion for...... true story, cried in the bathroom this morning....
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options

yep. me too.

^^^same here^^^
    Election results.. and an email from my friend saying he still doesnt know the stage of his cancer but he is trying to keep in good spirits. A REAL SUCKY 24 hours...
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Election results ????
This discussion has been closed.