What made you cry today ?

Options

Replies

• BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    a guy in my class (that i dont even know) was making fun of my weight and was calling me pregnant.
    Aww baby, weight is just a number that can be changed, the asshat that said those things about you never will...he's a loser.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I have plenty of reasons to cry every day.... I choose not to.
  • Archer_isis
    Options
    The prejudice in this country.

ESPECIALLY against white people.

Yeah, we white people have it SO hard. </sarcasm>

Why are you being racist against white people? Who are you to say that we don't have it just as difficult as anyone else.

Your hate speech has been reported!

Your self loathing and ignorance has made me cry.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options

Your white privilege is showing.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    almost being attacked by a dog (very old golden retriever)

It ran at me, walked around me and it took a good 5-6 times for the owner to get the dog back on their property. I WAS ON THE SIDEWALK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET !

attacked.gif
  • ghiaguy
    Options
    I am with you!!!

Indeed.

Amen. Keep your chin up. It's always darkest before the dawn.
  • Archer_isis
    Options

Your white privilege is showing.

I've reported you for hate speech.
  • BrookeBQ
    BrookeBQ Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Finding out my hubby is going on a week long business trip in a week and a half
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    My very good friend's father passed away overnight. I feel for him.

Oh, and how 'bout that stock market. Fiscal cliff here we come. Should make dieting a little easier when we cannot afford food.
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    I cried when my 71 yr old mother called and told me she had to put her sweet dog down because he fell ill all of a sudden. To hear your mother cry is heartbreaking.
  • dorilou1969
    Options

I've reported you for hate speech.

you keep saying that. I don't think you understand what hate speech really is.
  • ThatNerdyGrl
    ThatNerdyGrl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The nightmare of another 4 yrs, being so tired it was a miserable hike this morning, the fact that it's 80 fragging degrees out and it's november. I'm a crybaby today.
  • Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    almost being attacked by a dog (very old golden retriever)

It ran at me, walked around me and it took a good 5-6 times for the owner to get the dog back on their property. I WAS ON THE SIDEWALK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET !

attacked.gif

This^, this made me cry...tears of laughter.
  • jubeesh
    jubeesh Posts: 156
    Options
    A book I am reading, Terror By Night by Terry Caffey. It's a true story about man and his family who were shot by his daughter's boyfriend and he survived. It's absolutely heartbreaking.
  • CarmenSRT
    CarmenSRT Posts: 843 Member
    Options

Yeah, we white people have it SO hard. </sarcasm>

Why are you being racist against white people? Who are you to say that we don't have it just as difficult as anyone else.

Your hate speech has been reported!

Your self loathing and ignorance has made me cry.

Report away baby! Can't build a rep until I've been banned on MFP a time or two. :smokin:
  • Sillykitty88
    Options
    Was going to call off work because I felt sick...decided to tough it out, only to slip in the shower and crack my knee. Layed on ground and let myself cry for a minute before getting back in the shower and going to work.
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    A friend had her dog put to sleep today, it brings back the memories and pain of losing one our ours a few months ago.... today I have cried for Louis Vuiton, Luci, Andy and Pip :cry:
  • crissyrox
    Options
    Waking up after another night of dreaming that my mom was alive (shes been gone 7 months now) :cry:
  • kmorris246
    kmorris246 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thinking about moving "forward" for the next four years. The only thing I've seen move forward over the last four years is the amount of money we owe other countries.
  • 3 totally idiots in a shop today decided they didnt like the look of me i got elbowed in the face stamped on my foot then called a goth ( which actually made me chuckle) I was fine till I spoke to my boyfriend then I crumbled and wanted my mum!! :( pjs on now with a hot chocolate and snuggles off my daughters!! x
This discussion has been closed.