What made you cry today ?

Options

Replies

• Felidae_1981
    Felidae_1981 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    it's always the same thing/one that makes me cry - dammit!
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    a boy. Always a boy. *sniff*

So go out with better boys? I'm single and "you're walking up to the wrong girls" has been the generic excuse for why I'm having bad luck getting a date. Figured I'd pay the advice forward.

I have several boys in my life. A husband, a son, and lots of friends and family. Could've been any boy in that list.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    a boy. Always a boy. *sniff*

So go out with better boys? I'm single and "you're walking up to the wrong girls" has been the generic excuse for why I'm having bad luck getting a date. Figured I'd pay the advice forward.

zing
  • rachelerwin
    rachelerwin Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I finally made it below 200 pounds today for the first time in nearly 20 years. That made me kind of emotional today.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    voting. politics. a boy.
  • CaptChad75
    Options
    The what seemed like 4lbs of onions the gal at subway dumped on my sandwich
  • wham55
    wham55 Posts: 44
    Options
    binging like always
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    almost being attacked by a dog (very old golden retriever)

It ran at me, walked around me and it took a good 5-6 times for the owner to get the dog back on their property. I WAS ON THE SIDEWALK ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET !

^ I hope you are okay. :flowerforyou:
  • tinytasha7
    tinytasha7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Everything. It's been a very bad day for me. Surprisingly, however, I've mostly manged to stick with a proper diet. The only "no-no" was a cup of hot chocolate a few min ago but it still fit into my calorie budget.

I am struggling with physical and mental illness, a substandard option for medical treatment and stress at home. Had a really severe anxiety attack yesterday evening, along with insomnia (till 4 am--got to be out the door for the gym by 5:30 so I guess you know how my gym session went--zzzzzzzzzzz.....going tonight though)...then major migraine and contact lens clouding from tears...dammit it's a new pair too.....ughhh....

Tomorrow should be better....I hope
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I just came down with my third cold in three months, and I feel like utter crap.

My oldest dog is having serious health issues that really flared up this morning. He's 13 and I don't think we have much time left together.

My husband has been out of town for business travel three out of the last five weeks, and I've been feeling lonely and blue without him.

I left work an hour early because I just felt so rotten in so many ways, and I came home and cried. :frown:
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    School loan collections wanting money I don't have and won't have in the foreseeable future.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Plus there is no chance of sex tonight or for the forseeable future. I am not a happy woman right now!
    [/quote]

^ Welcome to my world!!:wink:
  • leejayem
    leejayem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    "Be My Everything", a Chris Tomlin song. A little embarrassing as I was running at the time but I think the tears may have passed as sweat...& I had sunnies on...:blushing:
  • JessicaBR0
    JessicaBR0 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    The what seemed like 4lbs of onions the gal at subway dumped on my sandwich

:laugh:
  • glenette1
    glenette1 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Taking my 5 year old to the orthodontist for nearly 2 hours only to be told she wasn't emotionally ready for the treatment she needs to fix her teeth.
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    I finally have Internet back after 4 days. I could cry.
  • leejayem
    leejayem Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Everything. It's been a very bad day for me. Surprisingly, however, I've mostly manged to stick with a proper diet. The only "no-no" was a cup of hot chocolate a few min ago but it still fit into my calorie budget.

I am struggling with physical and mental illness, a substandard option for medical treatment and stress at home. Had a really severe anxiety attack yesterday evening, along with insomnia (till 4 am--got to be out the door for the gym by 5:30 so I guess you know how my gym session went--zzzzzzzzzzz.....going tonight though)...then major migraine and contact lens clouding from tears...dammit it's a new pair too.....ughhh....

Tomorrow should be better....I hope

I will pray my guts out that you don't have another day like that EVER...anxiety is the pits, makes life unnecessary tough. xx
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Receiving my financial aid reimbursement letter from school to find out the reduced my financial aid.
  • spangey13
    Options
    I did not cry today.

Me either. But it is only 2pm.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    A FB event invite to an Angelversary asking for random acts of kindness tomorrow to honor a little brother who died two years ago.
This discussion has been closed.