What made you cry today ?

Options

Replies

• GammaKathy
    GammaKathy Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I don't know you, but am very very proud of you. You're a strong lady. Words I wanted to share and now can't find the person to tell her. That's just the way this day has been.....
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    My relationship might end and I don't know how to fix it, I can't find a job, I need a car (I don't even have a licence cuz I don't have anyone who can lend me a car to practice with) , I don't know if I can go back to school, got some serious medical problems, hate my body.

Just wish I knew how to fix everything :p
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Lack of a boy. Seems like I have been single forever. And I'm totally cute and only 4 or 5 % psycho. I don't get it.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Getting up at 4am because thats when my 2 year old woke up

Having to be at work at 6am

Not getting anything done at work because our intern didn't show up so now I have a double load of work tomorrow

Picking my kids up from school only to be met with attitude and being ignored

Getting home to find that my husband that has the day off did squat today and that I have to do the dishes beofre doing dinner

My 3rd child crying and having attitude because she got 1 question out of 40 wrong on her math

My day sucked bad! Plus there is no chance of sex tonight or for the forseeable future. I am not a happy woman right now!

Sounds like your day sucked! Hope tomorrow's better... And that you get some.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Thinking about how my ex and I aren't getting back together, and missing all of the good parts of the relationship. I didn't cry, more like teared up.
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    Options
    :sad: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :sad: My husband's Daddy just died in a car accident. He's been crying so I've been crying.:yawn:
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I finally made it below 200 pounds today for the first time in nearly 20 years. That made me kind of emotional today.

Congratulations!!!!

I cried watching a woman on TV forced to give birth to her 28 week gestating baby due to placenta previa bleeding.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    There's no CRYING in BASEBALL!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I have been attempting to get back into college for three years. I FINALLY paid off a grant I owed them and re-applied last week. Got a letter today that said I had been dismissed from the school earlier and now had to petition the school board to see if they'll let me back in. It seems like lately it's just one step forward and two steps back. I'm so stressed out.
  • Shua89
    Shua89 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Listening to my son's cross country coach tell a roomful of people what a great kid my ds is......and that he has a serious future as a runner. I"m so proud.
  • Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I have a cold and I've been crying (involuntarily) all day... ughhh... :( I hate having the flu.
  • Owlie45
    Owlie45 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    My great grandpa had to go to his cardiologist because his blood pressure was so low and he was able to get around well. Hes now in the hospital for observation.
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    my fiance not saying goodbye to me in the morning because we had a fight last night.. idiot!
  • libbyskolnik
    Options
    We had a forum at work with the CEO talking about our accomplishments. I am a recruiter at a specialty hospital and I overheard someone I hired a few months ago, telling our CEO how much she loves working there; what great care we give and how wonderful everyone is to her as the new kid on the block, how she loves coming to work. I am a mush!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    my frucking legs that won't be still enough for me to sleep. Fooking RLS....
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    no tears today and there rarely is because I refuse 2 loose! My head is always up and i'm paying attention-
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Got a letter from my state department of revenue, letting me know that I did my 2010 taxes wrong and we owe back the refund we got, along with interest :sad: :sad: And money is tight enough right now, not what I needed... :(
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    the huge fight my partner picked with me that I still dont understand

Same here with my BF.

Minus the (huge) fight part, it was a small argument. a lot of bickering. It's fine now, but I cry too easy .
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    Options
    I teared up watching Part 5 of forward unto dawn lol... And my fiance was having a bad day so I was sad because he was a grumpy pants... I hope you all feel better tomorrow.
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    therapy
This discussion has been closed.