Options

Replies

• ma_oeuvre
    Options
    Thanks, both, have added you :)
  • 4bigeasy
    4bigeasy Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new too. I started on Monday and have no friends, but would like some. I tried the 30DS before and it was too hard. I started Chalean Extreme on Monday and so far I like it better.
  • toofatandy
    toofatandy Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Andrew's my name, in my 2nd week of MFP.

Like yourself I have been big before lost the lot and let it get back
    or should I say I put it back on. I have 80 lbs to shake so lets knock
    them off together.

Please add me.
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    u are all free to add me x
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Congrats doll!!! You are more than welcome to add me and again congrats on such a wonderful goal met!!!
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    Thank you :D Everyone's so nice <3
  • Felicity_jane
    Options
    I'm back since I fell off the bandwagon too! Adding you :)
  • Ellastrong
    Ellastrong Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm also trying MFP again! :)
  • EmilyG34
    EmilyG34 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to motivate and help motivate me... Anyone and everyone feel free to add me!!
  • aradiamegido
    Options
    I'm new too, I'll accept anyone 'cause I like motivation :)
  • sharonnyc
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm always happy to meet like-minded people along this journey so definitely feel free to add me. And good luck to you! :)
  • lyndalpn
    lyndalpn Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie to the MFP site too. Been losing weight since June using a different iphone app but only this week discovered the social side of this one! SO please add me and I'll add everyone too. Looking for friends to keep me on track :)
  • siralex0014
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've been at this for a while so but I've not really been on the social side much. Everyone should free free to add me!:smile: I have to say I am impressed with all of you who have lost weight before!
  • vanessamartin1
    Options
    congrats on the wieght you have lost. that is amazing. i am also new on here so you can add me also. i dont know how to do it myself. i am a little technology retaredit.lol! keep up the great work.
  • RissaMonAmour
    Options
    Hi this is my second time as well. I stopped eating right. Now i am dying to get back into shape. I would love to be your friend. More friends more motivation!
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. We all need all the encouragement we can get. With the encouragement of my friends here on mfp I've lost 40 pounds in 5 1/2 months. You can do it, too. And you'll be at your goal! Good luck! :smile:
  • himymfanatic88
    himymfanatic88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Add me and we can help each other stay on the wagon this time. I've started over THREE or FOUR times now. But I will never give up. Good luck! :)
  • nonstopper
    nonstopper Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    ADD ME -- Anyone is free to add me ;)
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I haven't been on that long... started in the summer. Feel free to add me.
  • ma_oeuvre
    Options
    Thanks, all, adding you now! I really appreciate the support!

:D