13»

Replies

• MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    tumblr_m9pcrmxd9G1rfroxvo1_500.png

LOL I love this!
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I agree it does get annoying to only talk about my weight loss. There is more to us than just weight loss and exercise. In general I don't bring it up or offer advice. Only if asked. Most have no interest in what you have to say any way, so I tend to keep my mouth shut. That is me....

Well stated. I guess any one topic could get annoying though.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I've just realised how obsessive I have become with calories etc.....good post, really enjoyed it!!

Thanks but do you talk about it 24/7? She talks about it everytime she sees me. I get tired. LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    uh oh i do it too. i'm that girl. sigh.

Noooooooo!!! Say it aint so! LOL.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I didnt read any of this thread at all, but just wanted to say I LOVE the OP's display photo!!

HaHa!!!! Yes!!! 4 More years baby!!! Anything is better than Money Mitt Romney
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    I'm in an office of 3:00 chocolate eaters. And, I'll admit, I endulge too, when I have the calories to spare. However, when I don't have the calories to spare, my co-workers seem to try to force feed me whatever they're munching on. So, I'll explain to them, "There are too many calories in that, and I don't want to go over", or something along those lines. And, it irritates the heck out of them!!! Should I just stay quiet and be the antisocial one during munchie hour?

Yes. Make comments like "that will make me fat." Subconsiously it will make them reevaluate eating them as well. That is if they care even a little.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    OMG...I am guilty as charged! ::note to self...must stop talking about weight loss all the time::

Noooooo!!! Please tell me you dont do it!
  • LesleyGillan
    Options
    Damn, I just realized I have been doing it too! :noway:

Thanks for the rant Mike, as usual it gave me food for thought.
  • Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    OMG...I am guilty as charged! ::note to self...must stop talking about weight loss all the time::

Well, I never turn it around to myself...just talk about calories and sodium levels and sugars (oh my) before every meal. ;S woopsie lol
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options
    Damn, I just realized I have been doing it too! :noway:

Thanks for the rant Mike, as usual it gave me food for thought.

Well I am glad that i shed light on an issue that is relevant.
  • MikeDaMotivator
    Options

Well, I never turn it around to myself...just talk about calories and sodium levels and sugars (oh my) before every meal. ;S woopsie lol

Whew!
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I was glad to hear her response, she is a good friend. =)