Sorry for this already.............BUT

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    no offense, but haters on this site need to continue their journey and not wine so much...

There's wine??? :drinker:
    whine-no-wine-yes.jpg
  • moknbyrd
    Options
    "Just sayin'." ... Well... yeah. :P
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Already shared by others, but nice to see I'm not the only one, they are:
    Misuse of 'irony' and 'literally'
    Anyone who says something along the lines of , not to be (fill in blank here), but...(and did exactly what theysaid they would not be

And one I didn't see:

"Don't work too hard", fine, you may think someone works too hard, but really, wish your lazy thought elsewhere, I like working hard, like to play hard too, I like doing things with passion.

But the one I hate the most, "You are violating the restraining order again."
  • niatram
    niatram Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    see what im sayin?
  • lyblood1
    lyblood1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    oh...and one more before I leave...I cant CANT CANT stand... " you better redneckinize ".............we have that stupid Honey Boo Boo to thank for that one.

My Mom says that ALLLLL the time! And each and every time I have to put on an invisible muzzle to stop myself from going off on her about it.
  • niatram
    niatram Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    The derivation is more likely to come from the fuller version of the phrase, now rarely heard - 'as happy as a clam at high water'. High tide is when clams are free from the attentions of predators; surely the happiest of times in the bivalve mollusk world :smile:
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    When I play poker, and the winner of the pot says "sorry".
    What are you sorry for? For winning?
    When I win I do NOT say I am sorry for taking/winning anyone's money.
  • sarahg148
    sarahg148 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    How all of a sudden over the last year or so it seems 99% of people use "super" in every other sentence...just annoys the crap out of me...