Things We've Learned from MFP

2»

Replies

• Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    you can eat like 3 for about 200 cals (if you prepare em with pam or boil)....3 of those with 2 breaded frozen fish fillets is actually a great and filling dinner
    (I ate that for dinner like 2 times a week for awhile. so so so so goooood.)
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    you can eat like 3 for about 200 cals (if you prepare em with pam or boil)....3 of those with 2 breaded frozen fish fillets is actually a great and filling dinner
    (I ate that for dinner like 2 times a week for awhile. so so so so goooood.)

I have suddenly become excited about next week's dinner options!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Pierogies are fine, just pasta and taters. Kind'a carby - but if you've got the calories there's nothing wrong with them.

Just be careful with portions,,, they're really carby. You can have one pierogie or a bushel of string beans... :happy:
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    true, but i find the pierogies tastier! lol
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    I've learned that if you meal plan, try to leave room for a few hundred calories....if you are anything like me, knowing you have the ability to eat something else, like an extra slice of turkey or cheese, a cup of juice, a whole can of soup instead of half...I have been "adding" all day and I still have calories left!

Bout to go workout to get a few more! :tongue:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    If you're struggling, don't think to much... just get back on track. Over-thinking is not productive.
This discussion has been closed.