What kind of eater are you?

Options
I am a binge eater and I feel like this is a huge problem! I eat all the time!!!!! No matter how I feel. No bueno! That has got to change...
What kind of eater are you?

Replies

• Emeshee
    Emeshee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    a very strict one. nighttime is when i tend to struggle more though.
  • GoatBoat66
    Options
    Omnivore.
  • eatrainsmile
    eatrainsmile Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I am a clean eater. Even if I binge, I binge on clean whole foods.
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    i am fine until night time. Nights where I stay at my boyfriends are the worst as we loved to watch tv and eat crisps and ice cream :(
  • timvet
    timvet Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am a binge eatter for sure, and I need to get some control. Today has been a BAD day. It usually seems to happen every 3 or 4 days for me :sad:
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    An emotional/boredom eater. Just really finally admitting this to myself...
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I am a squirrel. Or a rabbit. Definitely not a dog. I end up eating a lot of small meals throughout the day, mostly snack food (which is something I'm trying to change), so I end up eating a lot of calories spread out over time.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I pay attention to how she responds.

wat?
  • HeidiJoLHB
    HeidiJoLHB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Eating habits are something that I feel really take some dedication to change!
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Omnivore.

This. Seriously, I do great during the day for the most part, but tend to snack a lot in the evening. Boredom is a problem for me, but I am not usually an emotional eater. In fact, I tend to not eat when really stressed.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I binge eat (eat too much food to the point of feeling uncomfortable) and overeat (graze all day long). Fortunately the episodes aren't as frequent now. I also eat mindlessly and fast - I really have to pay attention to what I'm eating and eat it slowly.
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Boredom/emotional eater. I usually am totally fine during the day when I am busy but it's later in the evenings if I am just sitting around that I tend to want to eat. This is why I leave myself with the most calories for the end of the day. That way I don't sit there thinking 'I REALLY want to eat but it will put me way over in calories! WAH!!' Instead I can think 'oh I can eat this AND this AND this yet today, awesome'
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Pizza.
  • makenoexcuses
    makenoexcuses Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    An emotional/boredom eater. Just really finally admitting this to myself...

I'm with you on this, it is really quite a struggle since I've been in a dark place for a bit. :embarassed:
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    I am a bored/emotional eater but mainly at night. I can control it during the day. But, at night I feel like I have a bottomless pit of a stomach.
  • Rosannep1
    Rosannep1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I usually am not a dessert/sweet person but I can not have dark chocolate brownies anywhere near me. They will be devoured! lol
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I pay attention to how she responds.

wat?
    /thead.
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Not much of a snacker, prefer full meals with the biggest being midday
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    a very strict one. nighttime is when i tend to struggle more though.

^^^^ This right here!!!!!!!
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm a good and bad eater at the same time. My main problem is portion control and a tendency to overindulge in snack foods. I eat nutritious and healthy meals, but have always had a hard time not overdoing that as well. MFP has really helped me keep both these in check - although I really wish I could cut the junk food out even more. I'm certain that I will have no trouble maintaining a healthy weight now that I've become glued to the MFP app and log every bite.