5'4" success stories pics please

Options

Replies

• gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" at around 120lbs and just posted a before and after in my profile photos (about 12 lbs lost). I have no idea how to post them to a thread. I also don't really understand the settings (just haven't had time to figure them out) so if you can't see my pictures feel free to friend me then you can just un-friend me if you like (I am not at all sensitive about the friending feature).

I worked slowly. I didn't track my calories until about March 2012. I did 2 rounds of P90x then Jillian Michaels' videos. Now I'm doing fitness classes, yoga, and couch to 5K and I do track my calories (net about 1380 calories). As you can see even though I started at a "healthy" BMI at about 132lbs it was not healthy for me. My thighs have never touched in my entire life (just the way I'm made ---so this was really heavy for me). I cannot hold any extra weight for a variety of reasons (mild scoliosis, you can see how pronated my feet are in the picture so any extra weight is horrible for my ankles/feet as well). I am SO happy and thankful to have good health and to have not encountered obstacles while losing that weight. I have officially reached my first goal since shedding those pounds---only 5lbs to go! Even if I never lose those 5 I finally feel like me again :)
  • the_britster
    the_britster Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone! you are so helpful you can't even begin to understand. All of your posts will help me stay on track:smile:
  • the_britster
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I'm not sure if I'd call myself a success story but I've lost 20 of the 70 pounds that I'd like to lose in 75 days. I didn't take any pictures when I started, I don't even have a full length mirror in my house...
    HW - 196
    SW - 194
    CW - 174
    GW - 125
    I'm losing 1-2 pounds a week eating 1500 calories a day. I try not to eat my excerise calories except on the weekend, but they make a nice cushion. I try to do some sort of workout 6 days a week. I run 5K's, bike, do DS30, Biggest Loser Cardio Max and BL Boot Camp.
    My biggest victories are NSV! I've lost a full pant size, a shirt size and a dress size. My cholesterol is down 30 points and my blood pressure is down from 110/75 to 100/60. I just feel better and make better choices. I still eat junk now and then but I enjoy it and move on, not beat myself up over it.
    Good Luck!!

you are awesome! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • the_britster
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for peoples success stories that are around my height. My goal is 120. I started at 209. I really need motivation and suggestions so I can stay on track. please post your before and after pictures! thanks :smile:

i'm 5, 4", started at at 206 pounds, back in march, i'm now 161.5. my goal is to get to 150.
    misspiggy.jpg
    DSCF6407.jpg

thanks! so awesome!
  • the_britster
    Options
    Before.jpg
    fatty.jpg
    photo6.jpg10292012.jpg
    IMG_0064.jpg

And for my fellow fitness nerds, here are my stats:

Height: 5'4"
    Starting weight: 170lb
    Current weight: 126.6lb

Starting jeans size: 14
    Current jeans size: 4

Furthest Distance Run:
    Start: 1.0 mile
    Current: 5.5 miles
    5K time: 26:58

Starting BMI: 29.2 (Overweight, near Obese)
    BMI: 21.7 (Normal)

You look great! good job
  • the_britster
    Options
    Ok, I'm gonna be brave and post my before & current pics - with a bare belly!! I'm sorry in advance for the befores.

PhotoGrid_1352358775872.jpg

PhotoGrid_1352358611554.jpg

and with clothes:

PhotoGrid_1352359767251.jpg

I've lost 57lb or 25.9kg and gone from a size UK16/US12 to a UK8-10/US4-6

I can't believe how great you look! definite success story!
  • xXBelieve_In_YourselfXx
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'4" weight 172 lbs and wish to weigh about 125 lbs. Your story is so close to what I want mine to be. Please tell me how you lost weight and how long it took you to loose it. Thank you so much. You look great! :flowerforyou:
  • 2TonTussie
    2TonTussie Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I luv B4 and after pix!! Now that I'v lost 35 lbs, guess it mite B time 4 me 2 do a side by side of myself. *BTW : Every1 who posted pix loox awesum! Keep up tha gud werk. :wink:
  • _stephanie0
    _stephanie0 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    5'4
    1knvd4HTqjtpQe3XEIjk9aCCo4G5E1796.jpg

now ~140 lbs
    me232.png
    mefds.png
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    I am not really a success yet, nor do I have good pics but currently I have lost 20.2 pounds of the 40 pounds I am trying to lose. I went from 168 at my heaviest and am currently 147.8.
  • artemis222
    artemis222 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I posted my full thread a few weeks ago.

Here is the thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/792326-300ish-to-127-pic-heavy

and my pics. I've gone from about 300 to 127.

Face
    215155_503607425539_2043_n.jpg
    316720_551660357079_1604924099_n.jpg

Body
    P1000703.jpg
    2012-10-28_14-20-06_909.jpg
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4", started here on MFP on 3/27/12 at 152 lbs. After eating not so clean and exercising some, I've lost 30 lbs so far...2 more to go, and it's been slow going the last few weeks.

I've never posted photos on here before, so I've got my fingers crossed that they're not huge. The first photo is me with my daughter at our Halloween party last year. The second one is from this year's party, same costume.

TheCecilPirates-1.jpg

TheCecilPiratesHalloween2012.jpg

The next two are about one year apart.

SharonsMFPPhoto2April12.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

I still have a ways to go, with a lot of tightening up to do, but I'm getting there!

ETA: Oops, they ARE huge, and you only got to see half of my double chin last Halloween!
  • CandyAppleCockers
    CandyAppleCockers Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    MFP needs a like button.. I want to just go like everyone's posts.

SexyLovinmeCo, your transformation rocks.. Your arms are to die for.

I'm 5'4" too. I'm not a success story yet really. My highest was last X-mas at 180 where I made for darn sure no pics were ever taken... Here's shots at 170 though..

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

I got down to 148 pounds in Mayish, and then for some reason decided I didn't care till a few months ago. Hit 165 in October, back to 156 now.

Few more pounds and I'll be back to this (150 in below pic). Was pretty happy looking in the mirror this morning though.

Goal is 140.

IMG_2983.jpg
  • majordlite
    majordlite Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Candy Apple, just make the IMG lower case, and your pix should be fine.
  • CandyAppleCockers
    CandyAppleCockers Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! I've never had an issue like that, but I've never tried to post pics here.. I just use the img link off my bucket and was spazzing out trying to read the how to post pics thread ;) Thank you.
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'4

STARTING WEIGHT-302

npfdhi.jpg

nqcsvc.jpg

CURRENT WEIGHT-200

20h5wdh.jpg

2vryf89.jpg

I started my weight loss journey and lifestyle change on March 26th, 2012. I am wanting to reach my goal weight of 145.
  • Playingwithfire89
    Options
    How do i post a picture?
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    How do i post a picture?

Go to tiny pic, upload your pictures and use the url for forums, copy paste change all IMG to img
  • PennyRLane
    PennyRLane Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Started at 255lbs and in 3 years I am down to my goal weight of 130 (127 on good days) I am in shape and toned up. I am still working on the full body tone but I you can see my pictures on my profile. I can't post them from my work computer lol
  • nillapup
    nillapup Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and am not a success yet.. But I will be.. this is my before and during.. 7 months 40ish pounds down..195ish to 155... have only lost 5 pounds since this last photo in may.. time to get serious again.. 20 more pounds to go..
    ba2.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!