43 lbs and 133 days half way there.. with pic

Options
124»

Replies

• Chopper88
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work. Very inspiring!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all of your hard work, you look great!!! Good luck with the rest, you got this! :smile:
  • SillySkittles
    SillySkittles Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Beautiful inside and out! So proud of you and happy that I get to encourage you with the remaining half of your journey!!! :)
  • MandiK3
    MandiK3 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Me too! :D
  • rrumbolt
    rrumbolt Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    fabulous job.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! you look about 100lbs lighter. Well done
  • MandiK3
    Options
    Gorgeous! you look about 100lbs lighter. Well done

Thank you! We have actually los the exact same! :0)
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thank you for fixing my pic... I can never figure it out.

you did fine, the img tages just need to be lowercase :o)
  • siehatsdrauf
    siehatsdrauf Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    absolutely fantastic!
  • ajswriter
    ajswriter Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing! :)
  • JHoelck0928
    JHoelck0928 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow you look awesome!!!!! congrats!!! :)
  • mrstwarner
    Options
    You Look Awesome!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • hbm616
    hbm616 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    WOW
  • marialleras
    Options
    @ loveswalking. umm in the beginning I stopped drinking diet pepsi. This was probably single handedly the best thing I have done in my weight loss. I had a major problem I would drink 4-6 cans at least a day. I NEVER and I do mean NEVER drank water. When I stopped drinking pop I noticed that I was not as hungry all the time and then I stopped consuming LARGE amounts of carbs and starchy foods. I personally don't believe in cutting anything out of your diet that is reasonably good for you. When doing that I started to lose pretty quickly although maybe to my benefit I am still breast feeding so that in it self burns calories. I started doing some exercise as many days a week as I could (lately I have been lazy with sick kids tho :( ) origionally I started and I could only do 10 min on the ellipitical and I was huffing and puffing and my legs were dead! now I can do about 30-40 min ... and not be completely out of breath. I did plateau for a while and realized I was eating too FEW calories and upped the amount I was eating and tried to get a min of 8 cups of water and recently the weight has been coming off quickly! I have lost 12lbs in about 35 days. and I eat, anything and everything I want BUT I very rarely eat over my calories!!! I enjoy doing 30 days shred, elliptical, zumba, walking... anything that gets my body movin :) hope this helps ... in some way lol

Thanks, and also you look great so happy for you!!!! :smile:
  • MandiK3
    Options
    Thank you for fixing my pic... I can never figure it out.

you did fine, the img tages just need to be lowercase :o)

Thanks for the info!!! :D
  • MandiK3
    Options

Thanks, and also you look great so happy for you!!!! :smile:

Thank u!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!