Worst Date Ever

Replies

• JosephVitte
    JosephVitte Posts: 2,039
    All of your stories made me go :laugh: :noway:

I have gone on several awkward dates. One of them was with a guy who looked nothing like he did in photos and our whole date consisted of silence. I later told him I didn't like what I saw..Kind of harsh, but I hate to lie.

Sounds like a blind date. I thought I was brave, but not that brave, or dumb, or desperate:embarassed:

No it wasn't a blind date. We met through FB and got along well via messaging, but he was totally different in person which was a put off.

Thanks for the info. never hadfacebook, so haven't had that problem. But I did use to get a few girls off Myspace back in the day, but they were all from my town anyways, and was never disappointed, and they already knew me anyways, it was only for fun too, not like a real date. :laugh: I don't like the whole internet thing. Just like you say, they could put up any pic, but it's what they looked like yrs ago! Someone even told me to watch out for guys, making a womans profile, putting up a woman's pic, and trying to "flirt" with you.......wow, this place is starting to creep me out......:noway: People..............I tell ya...............in person is ALWAYS best!:flowerforyou:
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    All of your stories made me go :laugh: :noway:

I have gone on several awkward dates. One of them was with a guy who looked nothing like he did in photos and our whole date consisted of silence. I later told him I didn't like what I saw..Kind of harsh, but I hate to lie.

Sounds like a blind date. I thought I was brave, but not that brave, or dumb, or desperate:embarassed:
    Yeeyikes.. I would rather go on a date with someone I have seen in person before there's any interest just so I know they're legit and I won't have to worry if they aren't who they say they are.

No it wasn't a blind date. We met through FB and got along well via messaging, but he was totally different in person which was a put off.

Thanks for the info. never hadfacebook, so haven't had that problem. But I did use to get a few girls off Myspace back in the day, but they were all from my town anyways, and was never disappointed, and they already knew me anyways, it was only for fun too, not like a real date. :laugh: I don't like the whole internet thing. Just like you say, they could put up any pic, but it's what they looked like yrs ago! Someone even told me to watch out for guys, making a womans profile, putting up a woman's pic, and trying to "flirt" with you.......wow, this place is starting to creep me out......:noway: People..............I tell ya...............in person is ALWAYS best!:flowerforyou:
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    haha! I think its telling that there are no guys stories so far. Obviously women have higher standards and most guys have none. I've had a bad date or two. usually with a girl the crazy doesn't come out on the first date, it seems to be around the 2-4 mark it cannot be held back any longer. so:

I had been on a couple of dates with this chinese girl I met online, she seemed nice.... but things slowly started pointing towards things coming apart. first date was ok, no real alarm bells there. after the second date she stayed at my place, and after a shower we went out for breakfast. whilst at breakfast I got a notification from facebook which was my friends saying "WTF" "Who Is She" etc. she changed my facebook status to in a relationship. that concerned me. I thought that was a little possessive. during the rest of the day I received a few calls and messages from friends about what to do that night. she didn't seem too pleased about that but I couldnt figure out why. over the next week she called me 3 times, first time we talked for a while. no 2 and no 3 I was out with my workmates so I picked up the first one and explained as such, and she called again like 45 mins later but my fone was in my coat pocket on silent. I called her the next day and she sounded a little off but we arranged to meet the next week.

so, date number three she wanted to go to a movie. when I got there she looked pissed. she asked why I hadn't taken her call the other day and I said I was out with my workmates and I didn't hear the second one. she said "it seems like your friends are more important than me".... to which my brain said "oh no..... what did you get us into" because I had been with insecure/possessive girls before, and I so was not going back to that $hi7. on the way to the movie theatre I got a text from a friend asking what I was doing tonight. I replied while walking and talking and she said "so, you will text your friends when you are with me, but wont talk to me when you are with your friends?"
    at this point, I knew that somewhere, a celestial power was laughing and I could feel it.

so we went to the movie, it was resident evil 5 or 6 or whatever don't know, and not as bad as I thought it would be. once we got out she went to the bathroom and I got a call, and picked up, it was another friend wondering if I was in the neighbourhood, but before I could get through the conversation I felt something sharp edged but soft hitting me repeatedly on my back, I turned around and got a prada clutch to the face. She was crying, and screaming in the middle of the foyer "YOU TALK TO YOUR YOUR FRIENDS WHEN YOU ARE WITH ME BUT NOT TO ME WHEN YOU ARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS" ---- im moving through the space now still getting attacked with the bag and trying to stop her from hitting me, shes still crying, and I look like a total b4stard. we get outside and shes going off "do you like your friends more than me" "im suposed to be the most important thing to you" "you have to choose" "so what is it, me or them" "tell me now" - at this point, I know the celestial being is really enjoying himself, and I know that LATER I will also partake in the ludicrous carnival that it all was.

I said a lot of things that night, but in the end the only bit that needs to be repeated is "If I have to choose I choose my friends"

two small anecdotes

I had one girl fall asleep while I was talking to her about buddism - she was buddhist.

I had another stand me up, and then call me at 3 am to come pick her up from the police station because she and her friends got caught doing cocaine in the street, dropped her home and left it at that.

I think for girls dates can be SO exponentially worse than for guys, some of your stories are actually quite scary.
  • nikilis
    OH YAY! I love this story and will go down as the single worst date I've ever been on. I"ll try to keep it as short as possible but... we'll see how that goes.

Some backstory. In middle school I met this guy who ended up dating a friend of mine for however long middle school kids "date."
    Fast forward about 4 or 5 years, and I'm shopping with my best friend when I see this guy that I recognize. Yes, i made first contact. Mistake number 1

Mistake number 2 was telling him we were going to the shoe store afterwards.

And then giving him my phone number cause he showed up at the shoe store and followed us around for a bit. Would that be mistake number 3? Probably..

So, a couple days later I get a phone call from him. He asks me out on a date and I say sure. W hy not? I've already been given a lecture from my friend about how he seemed a little creepy, but nonetheless I'm thinking "what the hell, why not?"

Mistake 4.

The day comes and I've got a growing pit of anxiety in my stomach. Not the "i'm so nervous about this first date!" anxiety, but the "oh my god what am I doing there's something weird about this situation" anxiety. His house was a off a small road that was right off the highway, and I missed the turn and had to turn around..... and missed it again. That should have been my clue, and the one mistake I should have learned from the entire night.

I finally make the turn, and even though I was not late by ANY means, I see him walking along the side of the road... he told me he lived 3 miles in... and I'd only been driving half a mile so far. Which means he walked 2.5 miles to get to where I was.... O.O

Bells started going off when he gets in the car and said "I didn't think you were coming!" Uh, ok. O.o

So now I'm already a little weirded out, but I'm committed at this point to finishing the entire date. We go to a little seafood place on the beach, very nice place, and proceed to have dinner. All is going great until he says "Want to see something?"

Mistake 5 was saying sure. (or are we on 6? I've lost count now)

He pulls up his shirt and has some sort of tube running from his stomach to another part of his body with some sort of sludge in it... I have NO idea what it was and I don't remember exactly WHAT his condition was.... and not that I was a judgemental person but really? At the dinner table!?
    I promptly asked the waiter for a box. I lost my appetite.

Post dinner beach walk. Romantic right? Oye.

Park the car, get out, he walks a little bit ahead of me to get to the trail that leads to the beach... i get a ways away from the car and realize I forgot to lock it. Turn around, walk back, lock it... turn back to see him RUNNING TO ME!

"I thought you were going to leave me!"

Holy crap... seriously? I'm WAY freaked out now.

But my mom taught me manners.. I keep going to the beach with him where he tries to engage me in some sort of politial, philosophical, religious, sexual talk.... three of these things he told me at dinner he "never talks about on a first date"

After god-only-knows how much time, I tell him I need to start heading home.

I drive him to his house, he asks if I want to come in, and I say "no thank you." He asks me on a second date, and I finally tell him that I really didn't think it was going to work out. He proceeded to stay in my car for another 30 minutes and try to explain to him why I didn't want to go on a second date with him. Most of that time was just him looking out the window waiting for me to talk...

Ackward, much?

Finally at one point he's looking out the window and I change my clock forward by 10 or 15 minutes. I wait a second then tell him that I really do have to go cause my mom was expecting me home by a certain time.

"Well," he says to me, "I just dont' think we can really be friends."

Thank god.

He gets out.

I drive home. Takes me about 20 mintues to get there.
    I walk in the door to hear, "Hey Jen, someone called for you!"
    "Oh yeah? Who?"
    "Someone named <insert guy who I just went on the date with's name>"

Whafu...? Seriously. Dude called me 5 minutes after I left to tell me that he in fact want to be friends and see me again, as friends.

Needless to say, I never called him... and I never saw him again.

Worst. Date. Ever.

This is definitely a contender for Worst Date Ever - wowsers!

worst date and also lucky escape award!
  • JosephVitte
    @nikkifhfh.....(the guy above me)...............just because there arent guys posting bad dates, doesn't mean we have low or no standards. To be honest, I haven't checked the thread to see if any guys have posted a worst date or not, and didn't read anything you wrote past the part where you say something to the affect of only girls have posted, guys must have low standards, or something like that.

Moving along. remember, there was a guy on the other end of every story that these ladies mentions, so guys do have bad dates, i assume.

I actually contemplated giving a "bad date" experience on here, but decided it would look like I was trying to be a "cool guy" because it was about 2 girls in one night, and things just not going so good. I also realized it wasn't that bad, and actually mentioned it before I eventually "didn't" post it. It was actually a pretty cool story, but like i said......i didn't want the "troll patrol" getting there panties in a bundle, and I'm not referring to the woman, if you know what I mean.

No bad dates, and i still tried to write something, just opted not too, it wouldn't of seemed too bad to most people, as it really wasn't bad for me, and that was my worst date!:laugh:

The dates are easy, putting up with some of them afterwards is what can get tough.
  • SeaJenni
    SeaJenni Posts: 211 Member
    Years ago I had a summer job in my town and the guy I had been crushing on finally asked me out. At the end of the night he went in for the kiss. . . and sneezed in my mouth. In. my. mouth.

Then I have recently ended a long term relationship and have started online dating (not fun, or sucessful), and one of the very first dates I show up to, the guys was missing 4 front teeth. He was literally Cletus the Slackjawed yokel from the Simpsons. Lesson: when online dating, always make sure there is a picture of them open-mouthed smiling.

I'm crying laughing about the sneeze.

I also met a guy online who was missing his front teeth. We actually hit it off though and after coffee I went back to his house to take a nap. Not kidding. Just a nap. No funny business. I had a cold. He made me soup. It was all lovely until I realized his kid stole $80 out of my purse. We continued to see each other for a little while. It was fun, but he lived too far away. Still, losing $80 makes for a crappy date.
  • nikilis
    @nikkifhfh.....(the guy above me)...............just because there arent guys posting bad dates, doesn't mean we have low or no standards. To be honest, I haven't checked the thread to see if any guys have posted a worst date or not, and didn't read anything you wrote past the part where you say something to the affect of only girls have posted, guys must have low standards, or something like that.

Moving along. remember, there was a guy on the other end of every story that these ladies mentions, so guys do have bad dates, i assume.

I actually contemplated giving a "bad date" experience on here, but decided it would look like I was trying to be a "cool guy" because it was about 2 girls in one night, and things just not going so good. I also realized it wasn't that bad, and actually mentioned it before I eventually "didn't" post it. It was actually a pretty cool story, but like i said......i didn't want the "troll patrol" getting there panties in a bundle, and I'm not referring to the woman, if you know what I mean.

No bad dates, and i still tried to write something, just opted not too, it wouldn't of seemed too bad to most people, as it really wasn't bad for me, and that was my worst date!:laugh:

The dates are easy, putting up with some of them afterwards is what can get tough.

Cool story bro. tell it again.

women are usually looking for something more serious, put more effort into their appearance and are more let down when the guy doesn't stack up on a date. just sayin.
  • JosephVitte
    Years ago I had a summer job in my town and the guy I had been crushing on finally asked me out. At the end of the night he went in for the kiss. . . and sneezed in my mouth. In. my. mouth.

Then I have recently ended a long term relationship and have started online dating (not fun, or sucessful), and one of the very first dates I show up to, the guys was missing 4 front teeth. He was literally Cletus the Slackjawed yokel from the Simpsons. Lesson: when online dating, always make sure there is a picture of them open-mouthed smiling.

I'm crying laughing about the sneeze.

I also met a guy online who was missing his front teeth. We actually hit it off though and after coffee I went back to his house to take a nap. Not kidding. Just a nap. No funny business. I had a cold. He made me soup. It was all lovely until I realized his kid stole $80 out of my purse. We continued to see each other for a little while. It was fun, but he lived too far away. Still, losing $80 makes for a crappy date.

Here's the trick ladies: My opinion; online dating= lame. But if you are, tell him to take a picture of himself with the date and time, so you know it's a recent pic. Also, since you've had the bad teeth experience, tell him he needs to smile, showing off his pearly whites. If he doesn't want to, he couldn't of been that interested in you, or he's too embarrassed, and or will admit he has bad teeth. Problem solved.

Am I just crazy.............but whatever happened to just dating someone you meet around town, or out and about. Wouldn't it make sense that person you have the best chance with since you might actually see them on a regular cycle....rather than someone "flying" into town, or living 4 hours away. I never understood these people. HOPELESS romantics?
  • Antlady69
    Antlady69 Posts: 204 Member
    I don't have a "bad date" story but reading yours - jeezus! It's amazing what twerps are running around free!

I've been single for ages and occasionally think about trying to get back into the dating game, but now I'm scared ... o_0
  • I went on a date with a girl I met who was a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend and we went out for coffee.. turned up, she was fine., started chatting, and she just talked about her kid (solo mother) then started telling me about how she had been having acomodation problems .. first she lived with someone who she passably got along with, then tried to find somewhere better and had been in a string of 3-4 places where she got into big arguments with her house mates .. suffice to say she came off as being bat**** crazy and I managed to escape the date and didn't take her up on her offer to do it again.

Another time which was an internet date, she girl talked about the 3 things I never ever want to talk about on a date and are basically an instant no from me:
    1; alcohol
    2; jobs
    3; cellphones

She also said that I look like I drink a lot - this is while she has finished her drink while I'm only 1/2 through mine. Suffice to say I finished my drink and hit the ejection button on my seat and got out of there.
  • Oh yeah another online date which went awry.. my friend is an amatuer fighter and I already had plans to go see her fight one night with some friends. I invited a girl I'd been messaging on a dating site to come along because it was a social occasion and if she could gel with my friends at the same time chances are she's pretty normal, right? Her pictures online look fine

Well I arrange to meet her in a book shop near where the fight is going to be, and I'm there and she's texting me 'Can't you see me' 'Why arn't you coming over to talk to me' etc and I can't even see her there - keep in mind this is a well known bookshop, it can't be confused with another - and she can apparently see me

Then it turns out after this tandrum (bad sign already) that she has gone back to her car which is parked around the corner. So I go around to her car which turns out to be a van, and there is what can only be described as a land whale in the drivers seat, who only vaguely resembles what her pictures were, she must have been twice the size, and smoking like a train. So she says to get in her van and she'll go find somewhere to park. She was already in a parking spot.

I was like, **** no I'm not getting in your van. Bye.
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Mine isn't the worst, compared to the others posted here... but when I was about 23 years old I dated this guy who my roommates and I would later joke about using the nickname, "The Tongue". Keep in mind that I had just started dating less than a year prior, having been an ultra-shy wallflower during my teen years. In my early 20s, I had lost a bunch of weight and felt like a million bucks, but I probably gave faaaaar too many chances to some guys, and made a lot of bad choices in who I dated. Ah, the 20s... having just turned 30, I plan on being very careful in screening any guys still in their 20s, in the future... it's generally a bad vintage, IMHO.

Anyway, I met this guy through an online dating site. He was 25, but he looked more like 35. He was an ex-smoker, but still... the deep furrows on his forehead were hard to believe. I mentally tried to figure out how I could covertly get a look at his driver's license. On our first date, I don't even remember if we went for food, I just remember him driving around, parking somewhere, and then taking a walk around a neighbourhood at night. There was a lot of nervous verbal diarrhoea, including him mentioning how much he disliked little kids (which should have been a dealbreaker, but I was thinking, "well, maybe he just dislikes little ones, and likes kids when they're older! Still father-material!" derp). I'll admit that he did a decent Mitch Hedberg impression. After that, we got back in his car, and he drove around aimlessly for about 20 minutes, before he pulled over in another neighbourhood, gave me a look across the front seat like a ravenous wolf, unbuckled his seatbelt, leaned over... and proceeded to shove his tongue down my throat and keep it there. The guy kissed like Gene Simmons crossed with a Saint Bernard! He also had HORRIBLE stubble that left my face red and sore. His tongue was so far down my throat the whole time that a) my head was pinned to the passenger-side window, and I could barely make a move to UN-pin it, b) his tongue was so far down my throat that I couldn't even redirect the kissing to include more lips and, y'know... OXYGEN, and c) his tongue was so far down my throat that, when I tried to tell him, in as nice a tone as I could, "less tongue!", he pulled back and responded, in a rather enamored sort of tone, "what? sorry, I couldn't hear you." I had trouble speaking clearly because you had your tongue down my throat, idjit! Soooooo effing clueless (by the way: I looked back over this whole post to correct spelling and grammar, and noticed that where I had meant to write the word "tone", I had written "tongue" again).

Anyway, he eventually took me home, and after that we went out a couple more times. Like I said, I was young and stupid and gave too many chances. In between dates, I quizzed roommates, friends, and the internet on ways to try and correct his gawd-awful kissing technique in a gentle, non-mean sort of way... there really weren't any, that I could find. I distinctly remember our last date consisting of more driving around, maybe some diner food, him pit-stopping for nicotine patches, more horrible car-imprisonment tonsil hockey, and his allusion to coming up to my apartment at the end of our third date. I responded with, "Maybe some other time..." with as much boredom and as little eye contact as I could put into my reply, before exiting the car so fast, I almost forgot to unbuckle my seatbelt.

After that, ultimately, I blew him off. Excuses like "I have to go wash my hair", or some other attempts at being "busy" were used, but he just didn't get the hint... not for a couple of weeks, anyway. He eventually sent me a message accusing me of ignoring him, and saying that he "never pegged me for an ignorer". I can't remember what I responded with, but I don't think even then that I accused him of being a lousy kisser. He called me a couple of times in rapid succession to rant at me, I think I hung up on him the first time, and my roommates picked up and prank-answered him. He called one more time, and we just let it ring.

I'm sure it will comfort everyone to know that this instinct-less gem was just about graduated from his training to become a police officer, at this time.

I regret not having the experience in dumping someone to just rip off the band-aid and say, "look, I just don't think this is going to work out". I hate disappointing people. I hate feeling like I'm being "mean" to someone. I have since learned that, sometimes, the truth hurts... but it needs to be said. Frankly, if I were to do it all over again, I would have been that "*****" who would have responded to his request for a second date with a "no" and a polite but firm explanation of why his kissing technique was a turn off. I only hope that a better woman than me ripped off that band-aid, before he ended up thinking for years that his "8 year old boy's interpretation of TV/Film french kissing" style left him unlucky in love well into his 30s and beyond.

That, or some woman who also hated little kids and was on a nicotine patch handed him an extra-close-shave razor and figured out how to put that tongue to good use.
  • @nikkifhfh.....(the guy above me)...............just because there arent guys posting bad dates, doesn't mean we have low or no standards. To be honest, I haven't checked the thread to see if any guys have posted a worst date or not, and didn't read anything you wrote past the part where you say something to the affect of only girls have posted, guys must have low standards, or something like that.

women are usually looking for something more serious, put more effort into their appearance and are more let down when the guy doesn't stack up on a date. just sayin.

I think he loses credibility anyways when he said he didn't read past the first sentence of yours.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    That, or some woman who also hated little kids and was on a nicotine patch handed him an extra-close-shave razor and figured out how to put that tongue to good use.
    sorry that last point made me LOL :tongue:
  • trishtrish84
    trishtrish84 Posts: 237 Member
    Oh, I think I have all of you beat!

So, I meet this guy online. We had been talking for a while and found that we had a lot in common. He asks me out for dinner and I say yes. I arrive at the italian restaraunt that we agree to meet at and here is where the fun begins ladies and gentlemen. First off, he is about 10 years older than what his pictures looked like, and slightly balding. To best describe him, he looked like a cancer patient. I was raised to never judge a book by its cover so I let that slide. We go inside and sit down at the table and we order and start talking and things are going okay and then the akward conversation begins. He proceeds to tell me that he is into bdsm and has a balloon fetish. I was not quite sure what that was, but as they say, curiosity killed the cat. He explains that he is aroused by balloons. What!?! Can you repeat that? Yes, he said that he is sexually aroused by ballons. Now, I thought he was trolling me so I laugh it off and he proceeds to tell me in depth how balloons are made. By this time, our food has arrived. So while we are eating he continues to talk and then he springs it on me. He asks me to do unspeakable things with balloons such as putting deflated balloons in my private parts so when I am not around him, he can blow them up and smell 'me' on them and lick the taste off of it. I am mortified. I dont even know how to respond to this but I am no longer hungry. Not only does he want me to do this with balloons but he wants me to go back to his apartment and do it to his pillow so he can smell me there when he sleeps. I am ready to leave at this point so I tell him that I am not feeling well and I need to leave. The waiter comes over and takes the dirty dishes from our table and asks us if we would like desert and my date looks at the waiter and says "No, I will be having desert in about 15 minutes, when I take her home and bend her over my couch!" I look at the water and shake my head NO NO NO and he laughs. So my date pays and walks me to my car... which was so not necessary. I would rather take my chances with rapists and theives than him, but I digress. So we are standing at my car and he says "Get your fat a** over here and give me a kiss, you sexy BBW!" Apparenlty, he has a BBW fetish as well. I just look at him and shake my head, get in my car without saying a word, and drive off. It was awfull!
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member

So, I meet this guy online. We had been talking for a while and found that we had a lot in common. He asks me out for dinner and I say yes. I arrive at the italian restaraunt that we agree to meet at and here is where the fun begins ladies and gentlemen. First off, he is about 10 years older than what his pictures looked like, and slightly balding. To best describe him, he looked like a cancer patient. I was raised to never judge a book by its cover so I let that slide. We go inside and sit down at the table and we order and start talking and things are going okay and then the akward conversation begins. He proceeds to tell me that he is into bdsm and has a balloon fetish. I was not quite sure what that was, but as they say, curiosity killed the cat. He explains that he is aroused by balloons. What!?! Can you repeat that? Yes, he said that he is sexually aroused by ballons. Now, I thought he was trolling me so I laugh it off and he proceeds to tell me in depth how balloons are made. By this time, our food has arrived. So while we are eating he continues to talk and then he springs it on me. He asks me to do unspeakable things with balloons such as putting deflated balloons in my private parts so when I am not around him, he can blow them up and smell 'me' on them and lick the taste off of it. I am mortified. I dont even know how to respond to this but I am no longer hungry. Not only does he want me to do this with balloons but he wants me to go back to his apartment and do it to his pillow so he can smell me there when he sleeps. I am ready to leave at this point so I tell him that I am not feeling well and I need to leave. The waiter comes over and takes the dirty dishes from our table and asks us if we would like desert and my date looks at the waiter and says "No, I will be having desert in about 15 minutes, when I take her home and bend her over my couch!" I look at the water and shake my head NO NO NO and he laughs. So my date pays and walks me to my car... which was so not necessary. I would rather take my chances with rapists and theives than him, but I digress. So we are standing at my car and he says "Get your fat a** over here and give me a kiss, you sexy BBW!" Apparenlty, he has a BBW fetish as well. I just look at him and shake my head, get in my car without saying a word, and drive off. It was awfull!

yeah i think we have a winner !
  • JosephVitte

I think he loses credibility anyways when he said he didn't read past the first sentence of yours.

What credibility?............I only mentioned I only read until the "certain" part, bec ause that was the part I was referring to in my response to him. If I didn't mention I had only read until that "certain" part, couldn't my response be confused with his whole comment?

if you notice..........I didn't "quote" him because he had a long comment, and i felt it would be unfair to quote a comment that long when i was only referring to the first few lines. I think that makes sense, and you just didn't like what i had to say. But the credibility part, I'm not looking for any here, just giving my opinion, as you have.
  • Oh, I think I have all of you beat!

as bad as it sound "this has made my day" ... too funny ...
  • ErzaScarlet
    ErzaScarlet Posts: 64 Member

as bad as it sound "this has made my day" ... too funny ...

SAME! haha too funny.
  • nikilis

What credibility?............I only mentioned I only read until the "certain" part, bec ause that was the part I was referring to in my response to him. If I didn't mention I had only read until that "certain" part, couldn't my response be confused with his whole comment?

if you notice..........I didn't "quote" him because he had a long comment, and i felt it would be unfair to quote a comment that long when i was only referring to the first few lines. I think that makes sense, and you just didn't like what i had to say. But the credibility part, I'm not looking for any here, just giving my opinion, as you have.

tumblr_l4lblxxXqD1qaajg3o1_1280.jpg

you're in the Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games section.

why-so-serious-cat.jpg