TEA drinkers... need some new flavors

Options

Replies

• ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Chai tea :heart:

Not a chai fan... i try but its just not my thang.

I didn't like chai tea at first either. As a westerner, spiced tea weirded me out when I'm used to black and green. Fast forward a year, and it's my favorite tea! It warms me up like no other. Coconut chai is delicious!

I also love Earl Grey, essentially black tea with bergamot, slight orange/acidic taste. It's very pleasant.

Peppermint also great for a winter day, pretty much all tea brands have a peppermint flavor.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Tazo Passion Tea is great iced with a bit of lemon
    Taxo Chai concentrate is Christmas in a cup, I drink it mixed 50/50 with almond milk and hot
    Yogi 'Bedtime' is wonderful to help you sleep at night (knocks me out)
    Yogi 'India Spice' is really good and spicy
    Yogi 'Purely Peppermint'
    My partner likes Yogi 'Egyptian Licorice'

Needless to say, we are fans of the Yogi brand.
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Trader Joes black mango tea............yummy
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    1 mug of milk. Add sugar if you like. Bring to boil. He moment it starts boiling, add 0.5 tsp black tea and wait till the tea is boiling vigorously. You're welcome. This is called Doodh Patti. You can add some fresh ginger and cardimom (spelling?) to it too

This is chai tea too! Curry style ;) You from Pakistan or Bangladesh? :)
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    bump
  • smelons
    smelons Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Revolution Tea aren't cheap, but do some lovely teas. Citrus Spice Herbal Tea is a bit Christmassy with lemon peel, orange peel, cloves and cinnamon. Their mint is delicious and I also like the Honeybush Caramel.

http://www.revolutiontea.com
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    yogi super antioxidant green tea
    STASH tea is SOOO good!! I've loved every single tea I've tried from them!
    the superfruit sampler box is my favorite!
  • katkrak
    Options
    I just had sugar cookie sleigh ride yesterday by celestial seasonings and it was delicious! I also have a gingerbread spice that is pretty tasty too! ;)
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I like the Green Tea with Mint... I like that when it is cold out and / or I am not feeling well.
  • knit_knack
    Options
    Try Peppermint Cuppa Chocolate Tea by Republic of Tea. It is a chocolate mint flavor and is WONDERFUL. It is made with caffeine-free rooibos so I drink it after dinner. They also have Red Velvet flavor and Coconut Cocoa flavors:

http://www.republicoftea.com/peppermint-chocolate-red-tea/p/V09993/
  • mollz007
    mollz007 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I love any kind of chai tea!
  • mdhummel
    mdhummel Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Teavana Jasmine Dragon Pearls. Expensive, but so tasty!
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Not necessarily seasonal, and I am 99% a coffee drinker...but we just tried Yogi brand Mayan cocoa spice...OMG...it's like a cinnamon hot chocolate flavor. I will def. be buying more of it! Vitamin Cottage had it on sale for $2.79/16 ct box last weekend. Amazon has it also, and it worked out to $2.83/box on subscribe and save. Regular price I think is around $3.99

Barb
  • jessiwithaneye
    jessiwithaneye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I love Earl Grey, British Breakfast tea, and Celestial Seasonings True Blueberry, but my all-time favorite is Republic of Tea Blackberry Sage.
  • 6packb450
    Options
    if they only had coffee flavored tea. :drinker:

If someone could invent coffee flavored green tea...
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Davidstea (which you can find online in CA and USA) sells a lot of teas and they are fabulous! My favorites are Read My Lips (tastes kinda like a peppermint hotchocolate... kinda being the key word) and Creme de Menthe (a pretty good replica) Red Velvet Cake (is AWESOME) Persian Apple is good and there are many many more good ones out there.
  • mariababes27
    Options
    IDK if anyone put this (because I'm too lazy to read all the posts) but Bigelow makes a green tea w/mango and green tea w/peach. AMAZING <3
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love pumpkin spice tea....I find its hard to find though :(

There was a steep tea party near my place and this was one of the teas available... I am so dying to try it. I am going to see if I can buy it I couldn't make it out to show.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Try Peppermint Cuppa Chocolate Tea by Republic of Tea. It is a chocolate mint flavor and is WONDERFUL. It is made with caffeine-free rooibos so I drink it after dinner. They also have Red Velvet flavor and Coconut Cocoa flavors:

http://www.republicoftea.com/peppermint-chocolate-red-tea/p/V09993/

Hold the phone!!! Chocolate mint, coconut chocolate and red velvet!??! Umm.. yes please. I'll check these for sure!