TEA drinkers... need some new flavors

Options

Replies

• fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Davidstea (which you can find online in CA and USA) sells a lot of teas and they are fabulous! My favorites are Read My Lips (tastes kinda like a peppermint hotchocolate... kinda being the key word) and Creme de Menthe (a pretty good replica) Red Velvet Cake (is AWESOME) Persian Apple is good and there are many many more good ones out there.

These sound great!
  • Ejourneys
    Ejourneys Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Not a seasonal tea, but I love Guayaki Mate Chocolatte (http://guayaki.com/). It's not conventional tea but yerba mate, which is made from the South American rainforest holly tree. When I add a little honey it tastes like a liquid dessert.

For regular teas, I drink the smoky Lapsang Souchong when I want something robust, and Gunpowder Green when I want something light. The green tea is especially good with the light tupelo honey.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    thanks for the input guys! Lots to choose from!!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    nvm
  • jnn0409
    jnn0409 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I bought a TON of tea last year from Adagio and I'm still working my way through it. My favorite right now is the peppermint loose leaf tea - it has tiny specs of peppermint in with the tea leaves! My other favs are almond and hazelnut. Also the celestial seasonings apple spice, pumpkin spice, gingerbread... I just love the seasonal ones!

Mmmmm the gingerbread one sounds amazing! Where do you buy these at? I think I use the celestial seasonings sleepytime vanilla tea...nevermind lol just saw the Adagio part.
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I was a coffee drinker only until recently. Hubby brought home Stash vanilla chai decaf tea and it's super good. Doesn't even need sugar imo.
  • NocturnalGirl
    Options
    Chai tea :heart:

Not a chai fan... i try but its just not my thang.

you're not a Chai fan but you like tea?

You do know that Chai literally means tea right...?

Exactly! Finally someone understands :flowerforyou:
  • gennyturner
    gennyturner Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like the GINSING- Honey flavor they serve at Panerea. I even bought a can for home.
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I'm really enjoying the Traditional Medicinals Organic Throat Coat. It has a very nice flavor with a subtle sweetness, you don't even have to add sugar, honey, or any other sweetner. It's delicious! It's my favorite right now
  • starjumper12
    Options
    anything from David's Tea.... my current faves are "glitter and gold", "pink flamingo", and the watermelon one, but i think it's only available in the summer. i'm sipping on pumpkin chai right now and i'm not too sure about it yet...
    http://davidstea.com
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I just bought some Celestial Seasonings Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride yesterday, and it is sooooo good with some milk and sugar. It's almost a buttery flavor. Will probably be my winter drink, as it is lower cal than hot chocolate, etc. :)
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Bigelow Vanilla Carmel or Vanilla Almond is good.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I love any kind of tea. My latest passion is bubble tea from an eatery called The Tea Tree. Wow!
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    if they only had coffee flavored tea. :drinker:

If someone could invent coffee flavored green tea...

I don't know about coffee flavored GREEN tea, but have you tried Teeccino? It's an herbal coffee substitute with no caffeine, no acid. Comes in tea bags or grounds for your coffee maker. I used it to ween myself off of coffee. It's really good. Can be found at Whole Foods or online at Teeccino.com. My favorites are the French Roast (most like dark coffee) and the chocolate flavor.
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I add a stick of whole cinnamon and/or a cardamom pod to my boiling hot water and then let it steep with my tea. You can use whatever flavor tea you like all of the above are wonderful suggestions.This adds a nice spice flavor and is really good for digestion.
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    If you like Peppermint, you should try Camomile, it's nice and subtle imo.
    Some brand are more 'flowery' than other but still nice. :drinker:
  • duranchick72
    duranchick72 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Check out The Republic of Tea website. They have awesome teas. The Apple Cider tea is yummy. Right now I am addicted to Lipton Pyramid tea bags Vanilla Caramel Truffle. Its so good!!
  • namluv
    namluv Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Davidson's Organic - LOVE the holiday collection (also love everything else of theirs I have tried - esp. the honey/dessert flavors) http://www.davidsonstea.com/Holiday_Collection_Chest.aspx
  • andthenwhat
    andthenwhat Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Celestial Seasonings Bengal Spice is a year round fave, and around Christmas, they put out Nutcracker Sweet which is SO SO SO good!