Oh no she di'nt!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• cecilsmom
    Options
    woman had all them kids no surgery just lost all that weight. Uhhhh I ain't buyin it. Somethins fishy there.
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    lol....and her lips were never injected, her boobs never lifted, and she doesn't want to look like Angelina Jolie, it's Anjelina who wants to look like her....she's a freak, everything about her is not real, and it's amazing what photoshop can do for you as well...I hate this chick, she's an attention *kitten*, who exploits her kids..drives me nuts...my 2 cents! lol
  • bukozki
    Options
    If you ignore her, she'll go away. Her kids will starve, but she'll go away.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    If you ignore her, she'll go away. Her kids will starve, but she'll go away.

LOL, I wish!!!

*imagines a kid, squeezing his eyes closed, fingers stuck in his ears, saying "la la la la la la la" to make the bad woman disappear* :wink:
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    it's STAR magazine...all of that crap is fake.
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    If you believe the tabloids, Brad and Angelina have broken up for the bazillionth time and he's secretly hooking up with his ex.

And yet, within days of those rumors breaking, Brad and Angie are out in public holding hands and being smoochy. You definitely can't believe everything you read in those magazines.

Though I will admit, they're a guilty pleasure. Even if I don't believe a word of it.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    If you believe the tabloids, Brad and Angelina have broken up for the bazillionth time and he's secretly hooking up with his ex.

And yet, within days of those rumors breaking, Brad and Angie are out in public holding hands and being smoochy. You definitely can't believe everything you read in those magazines.

Though I will admit, they're a guilty pleasure. Even if I don't believe a word of it.

Sometimes the tabloids get it right. Didn't they break the Edwards Mistress story first or a Britney truth? And I know they were the first to have the real pictures of Big Foot!!! :laugh:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Photoshop does some amazing changes, huh?! :laugh: