_binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of...

87BVJ.jpg
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    What are you afraid of?

Myself, I'm afraid of failing. I will push myself to breaking point to avoid failure.

Admit your weakness, and face it head on.
    I have a major fear of failure too. I've been in the same job for 10 years because of this fear. When I joined the joined the gym and started losing weight I'd feel ill before each circuit class because my weight and fitness meant I was the slowest person and was always last. I feared I'd let myself and my trainer down. I'm a firm believere of 'feel the fear and do it anyway' but it's always lurking there, knocking my confidence.
  • elijhasmomma
    elijhasmomma Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    afraid of being old & alone...afraid of being alone now :cry:

This one. That I will slowly age, never find love, never have children, watch my parents die, and be completely alone.

I have my son...but I'm afraid of being in love, then losing that person through means other then death, and then never finding another person. I know I will always have my son, but I fear not having an equal partner in life to share my ups and downs.
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of...

87BVJ.jpg

full of protein.. nom nom nom
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Zoombies, snakes, and letting people down

Zoombies? Are those REALLY fast zombies?
  • believe22
    believe22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    gaining weight back, losing my son, ghosts, passing out in front of people.
  • mmrp79
    mmrp79 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Zoombies, snakes, and letting people down

Zoombies? Are those REALLY fast zombies?

yes!!!! See I was soooo scared I shuddered a little...zoombiesssss!!!!
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    LOTS! Spiders, snakes, rats, disfigurement, house fires, burgulary, brakes failing, splitting pants in public, chairs breaking with me in them, sickness, weight gain, being alone, kids who grow up and move away, something happening to one of my babies, job loss, falling, the list could go on and on!!!
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Rodents. All of them. Even thinking about them makes me shudder and pick my feet up off the floor. :sick:
    even bunnies? Bunnies are rodents...
    Bunnies are NOT rodents. Bunnies are lagomorphs.
  • LordByproduct
    Options
    What are you afraid of?

Myself, I'm afraid of failing. I will push myself to breaking point to avoid failure.

Admit your weakness, and face it head on.

isnt pushing your self to the point of breaking another type of failure? i guess that does make you really really afraid of failure.

me im afraid that this is as good as it gets for me and that ill always be alone. so far my fears are well founded.

maybe i should be more afraid.. i dont know.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am afraid of spiders...ugh! :noway:

I'm also afraid of going the rest of my life without feeling a passionate embrace.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I have no fears. Fear is weakness.
  • Jfearn64
    Jfearn64 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Frankenstein never scared me.......marsupials do......cause they're fast!!
  • VelaPulsar
    Options
    my animals being hurt or suffering
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll confess...I'm afraid of losing the weight. Who am I if I'm not over 200lbs? Will it stay off? Will I get pregnant again? What happens if I gain it back? Will I be happy? The list goes on and on..

Now..I need to get past it....wish me luck!
  • Irish_Eyes81
    Irish_Eyes81 Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    that I hate when my bra straps get tangled up in clothes in the dryer :( Ive gotten so mad that I just cut them, haha
  • _jk0g_
    _jk0g_ Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wasps......just wasps

Me too!! I am so scared of them.
  • _jk0g_
    _jk0g_ Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'll confess...I'm afraid of losing the weight. Who am I if I'm not over 200lbs? Will it stay off? Will I get pregnant again? What happens if I gain it back? Will I be happy? The list goes on and on..

Now..I need to get past it....wish me luck!

I know how you feel. Only advice I could offer is that some days you'll fall off the wagon and gain some back. The trick is to realize it and get back on wagon and try again. It has taken me almost 2.5 years to loose the weight I have lost. Because I would stop and start. I have never given up! Stay focused and don't forget your reasons for loosing the weight. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Rodents. All of them. Even thinking about them makes me shudder and pick my feet up off the floor. :sick:
    even bunnies? Bunnies are rodents...
    Bunnies are NOT rodents. Bunnies are lagomorphs.

Well I learned something. I've never even heard of lagomorphs before.